Philadelphia Auto Accident Attorney
The uncompromising voice of car crash victims throughout Pennsylvania
A car accident affects every facet of your life. Property damage can set you back financially and loss of transportation impacts your ability to work and care for your family. Finances are just the beginning—accident injuries can be devastating. Depending on the severity of the crash, you may be facing overwhelming medical bills, ongoing care, or lifelong physical impairment. These are serious cases. If you have been injured in a car accident due to the negligence of another party look to The Law Offices of Michael T. van der Veen to get you back on your feet quickly. Lean on me and my team of skilled Philadelphia auto accident attorneys for strength during your recovery.
- Philadelphia Car Accidents
- Philadelphia Commercial Truck Accidents
- Philadelphia Fatigued Drivers
- Philadelphia Motorcycle Accidents
- Philadelphia Texting While Driving
- Philadelphia Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Philadelphia Unsafe Roadways
Bringing determination and experience to your car accident case
An auto accident case may seem simple at face value, however, these cases are not easy to handle on your own. Many people do not realize the process that goes into successfully pursuing a car accident claim:
- Conducting a comprehensive investigation—It is imperative to fully investigate crashes. This includes documenting the crash scene, obtaining medical records, and collecting law enforcement records. Without an attorney, many people miss these steps, which can prove fatal to the success of your case. We bring extraordinary skill to accident investigations. Having our tenacious Philadelphia car accident attorneys by your side maximizes your chances of a favorable resolution.
- Identifying all liable parties—Many people assume they know who was at fault in their accident. It is not uncommon, however, for multiple parties to be at fault and potentially liable. Lacking knowledge of the law and experience handling motor vehicle crashes, accident victims can easily overlook responsible parties. We identify all parties who may be liable for your injuries, to make sure you recover from all.
- Securing maximum compensation—When insurance companies, other drivers, and defense attorneys know you do not have an aggressive personal injury attorney on your side, they take advantage of you during settlement negotiations. An experienced car accident attorney is instrumental in ensuring that you receive the full compensation to which you are entitled. We are not afraid to take on insurance companies and defense teams, whether in negotiations or trial.
If you have been injured in a car crash due to the negligence of another, you cannot afford to take matters into your own hands. As highly skilled Philadelphia auto accident attorneys, we take the burden of pursuing justice and rightful compensation off your shoulders. With decades of hands-on car accident experience, we position you to successfully recover quickly and fully.
What are common causes of car accidents in Pennsylvania?
Every year, thousands of motor vehicle crashes occur for a variety of reasons:
- Texting while driving—Taking your eyes off the road for mere seconds can result in a horrible accident. Every year, thousands of people are injured in accidents caused by individuals who are texting while driving.
- Driving while impaired—Consuming alcohol or drugs and driving is a devastating combination. With impaired motor skills and decreased inhibitions, drunk drivers can precipitate serious crashes.
- Driving while fatigued—Many people get behind the wheel when they are tired. However, fatigue has a similar impact on drivers as alcohol, increasing the probability of an accident.
No matter the circumstances under which collisions happen, it is important to consult a knowledgeable Philadelphia accident injury attorney right away to handle your case. Trust me and my team of aggressive injury attorneys to answer all your questions and honestly assess what is best for you. We fight for the best possible results for you and your family.
What if I was the one at fault in a car accident?
Accidents happen. It is common for people to think they were at fault in an accident when—in reality—they were not. For this reason, it is vital to never assume or admit to any fault at the scene of a crash. There are many factors to consider in proving fault, and only an experienced Philadelphia car accident attorney can assess the degree to which you are negligent. Furthermore, because Pennsylvania law allows multiple parties in an accident to share fault, even if you believe your actions played a role in causing the accident, this does not prohibit your ability to recover compensation. Do not let fears that you are at fault keep you from consulting our firm to build a strong case on your behalf.
Call our accomplished Philadelphia car accident attorneys today to champion your case
If you have been injured, you need aggressive representation right away. While we aggressively seek compensation from negligent parties, we provide the compassionate representation you need to focus on recovery. Our Philadelphia Auto Accident Attorneys are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your call, and through a free initial consultation, we work quickly to develop a winning strategy for you. Contact The Law Offices of Michael T. van der Veen online or call (215) 515-6892. You can also visit the firm’s downtown Philadelphia office, easily accessible on the SEPTA line.