Philadelphia Business Litigation Attorney
Reliable, reputable representation for your business
There are hundreds of small- to medium-sized businesses across Pennsylvania, each with diverse and ongoing legal needs. At The Law Offices of Michael T. van der Veen, our Philadelphia business litigation attorneys have more than two decades of combined experience working with area businesses. Some of the most prominent and established business owners throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey trust The Law Offices of Michael T. van der Veen to guide them through the myriad issues they encounter in the course of doing business. And, new businesses routinely turn to us for assistance with formation and ongoing operational issues. We focus on your legal needs so you can dedicate attention to your business.
Staunch legal support for all your business needs
A small business attorney is of tremendous help to your business in its formation, dissolution, and everything in-between. For businesses in southeast Pennsylvania and across the New Jersey state line, our Pennsylvania business litigation attorneys provide business clients with trusted guidance on the following issues:
- Organizational structure
- Tax considerations
- Real estate and rental property
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Referrals to other professionals
Because legal issues can arise quickly in the course of day-to-day business, it is important to have an experienced Pennsylvania business attorney close at hand. We skillfully advise Pennsylvania and New Jersey businesses on an ongoing basis, helping them anticipate legal issues and stay ahead of disputes in a fast-paced business environment. By prioritizing cost-effective representation and establishing goals and objectives at the outset, Mr. van der Veen is the rare breed of attorney who helps you conserve your business resources.
Reliable representation in contract and enforcement issues
Contracts are necessary legal tools for every business, no matter the size or industry. These agreements govern all aspects of business dealings, from employee relationships to interactions with partner businesses. As a leader among Philadelphia business litigation attorneys, attorney van der Veen offers small businesses around the state comprehensive advice and steadfast representation in a variety of contractual matters:
- Contract drafting—A contract is only effective if it is soundly drafted. Unclear, missing, or inaccurate terms can render a contract invalid or ineffective, and dispute resolution and litigation can be costly. With sophisticated hands-on contract experience, we ensure that your business is equipped with artfully-drafted agreements.
- Breach of contract and enforcement—Even the most solid contracts are breached. In these instances, small businesses require seasoned legal guidance. Whether pursuing an enforcement action or seeking damages, we have the requisite business litigation experience to navigate your business through important enforcement issues.
- Intellectual property protections—We have advised numerous Pennsylvania businesses on how to safeguard their trade secrets through contractual agreements. Using employee non-compete clauses, non-disclosure agreements, and other legal tools, our firm’s business litigation team protects what you have worked hard to create.
Respected expertise in antitrust laws and regulations
Antitrust laws are very important for small and growing businesses. These laws are also incredibly complex. Corporate clients look to The Law Offices of Michael T. van der Veen for trusted advice on a range of antitrust matters:
- Setting prices
- Marketing and advertising
- Interacting with customers
- Dealing with competitors
- Navigating mergers and acquisitions
Count on our firm to always be up-to-speed on frequently occurring amendments to federal regulations and changes to state and federal antitrust laws. Our exhaustive preparation is a winning formula for your business. Whether providing seasoned legal advice or determined representation in enforcement actions, The Law Offices of Michael T. van der Veen is a highly respected business law and litigation resource.
Our Philadelphia business litigation lawyers are on your side
The Philadelphia Business Litigation attorneys at The Law Offices of Michael T. van der Veen are long-time advocates for Pennsylvania and New Jersey businesses, both large and small. Call (215) 515-6892 or contact us online to discuss the diverse needs of your business and how we can help. Main office is located in downtown Philadelphia, near City Hall and the James A. Byrne U.S. Courthouse, for the convenience of our business clients.