Close Menu

I was injured on someone else’s property. What should I do?

Return to Video FAQs


If you’re injured on someone else’s property, you should take stock of what happened and where you were. Figure out what injured you and how you were injured, and then if you can, try to get photographs of that which hurt you. Then contact a lawyer. The lawyer will conduct an independent investigation, getting eyewitnesses and other accounts, possibly video of what injured you, how it happened, and protect your legal rights.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn