Close Menu

My physician determined that my injuries from my Pennsylvania car accident are permanent. How can I protect my future?

Return to Video FAQs


The best way to protect your future is to get a lawyer immediately. Typically, insurance companies will try to settle with your case early on because they know that an earlier settlement will not give you full compensation. Therefore, you get to a lawyer like we do, and make sure that your injuries are fully evaluated and treated before you have any settlement with an insurance company. Best advice, get to a lawyer. Do not rely on the insurance companies to talk to you directly.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn