Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Skip to main content Close Menu

What should I do if I am involved in a Pennsylvania motorcycle accident?

Return to Video FAQs


The first thing you do is do not leave the scene. Talk to the police. Give a good history to the police of how the accident happened. Secondly, of course, go to the doctor or the emergency room. Next, seek counsel. Motorcycle accident cases require a team of lawyers that are experienced in gathering the evidence. The other driver may claim that you were speeding or not obeying the rules of the road. You need a lawyer who’s going to fight for you, get the proper experts, gather the proper evidence early to make sure that that does not happen to you.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation