Posts in July, 2017
- Jul 31What Qualifies as a Terry Stop?Recently, the Pennsylvania Superior Court issued an opinion, in which it restated the rule regarding police stops. Despite this clarification, i...VIEW ARTICLE
- Jul 29Collecting Compensation for Dog Bite-Related ComplicationsDog bites are known for being both painful and frightening. However, these injuries also come with a unique set of medica...VIEW ARTICLE
- Jul 28Can the Police Search My Hotel Room?With a few exceptions, law enforcement officers are only permitted to search a person’s private home if they have a searc...VIEW ARTICLE
- Jul 26Collecting Compensation for Injuries Sustained in a Head-on CollisionAll car accidents are frightening and potentially dangerous. There are, however, certain types of car crashes that are notorious for causin...VIEW ARTICLE
- Jul 6Pennsylvania Legislators Introduce Bill Aimed at Restoring Mandatory Minimum SentencingRecently, the House of Representatives passed House Bill 741, which proposes reinstating mandatory minimum sentences for specific crimes in Pennsylvania. Th...VIEW ARTICLE
What Qualifies as a Terry Stop?
Collecting Compensation for Dog Bite-Related Complications
Can the Police Search My Hotel Room?
Collecting Compensation for Injuries Sustained in a Head-on Collision
Pennsylvania Legislators Introduce Bill Aimed at Restoring Mandatory Minimum Sentencing