Biking Injury Attorney in Philadelphia Fights on Behalf of Clients in Bucks County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, and Throughout Pennsylvania
Bicycles may be an environmentally friendly way to get around but they are far from the safest means of transport. When you ride a bicycle, there isn’t much to protect you from the impact of a collision with a motor vehicle or other objects. You are therefore more likely to suffer severe injuries even in a collision that occurs at a low speed. In many cases, dealing with the aftermath of a bicycle accident can be tough. This is where an experienced Philadelphia bicycle accident lawyer from van der Veen, Hartshorn and Levin can help.
At van der Veen, Hartshorn and Levin, we understand just how devastating bicycle accidents can be. We know that these accidents can leave victims and their loved ones in emotional and financial distress. While financial compensation won’t turn back the hands of time, it will help to ease the economic burden resulting from the accident and help you and your loved ones begin to pick up the pieces.
We are committed to fighting for full financial recovery on behalf of our clients. Contact us to schedule a free consultation with an experienced biking injury attorney in Philadelphia, PA from our law firm. We’ll help you understand your rights and options.
Why You Should Work with an Experienced Philadelphia Bicycle Accident Lawyer At van der Veen, Hartshorn and Levin
Recovering compensation for a bicycle accident isn’t as easy and straightforward as many people would like it to be. Insurance companies do their best to minimize their losses. They will do what they can to minimize your payout or find a reason to deny your claim completely. It is therefore important to have an experienced Philadelphia bicycle accident lawyer fighting in your corner.
The team at van der Veen, Hartshorn and Levin are experienced and skilled at recovering compensation on behalf of accident victims. We have successfully represented numerous bicycle accident victims in a wide variety of bicycle accident claims. You can trust us to fight for the best possible outcome in your claim.
Our team will:
- Dig deep into your case to determine how the accident occurred and who ought to be held liable. We will identify all possible liable parties and dig up evidence to support your claim against them.
- Demand compensation from all parties that can be held liable for your injuries. We will hold the at-fault parties to account for their actions
- Handle all aspects of your personal injury claim. You won’t have to worry about a thing. You can focus on your recovery with the peace of mind of knowing that a team of experts is handling your case.
- Work in close collaboration with experts in different industries to build a strong case on your behalf.
- Negotiate on your behalf. We will fight vigorously to secure just compensation. We won’t let up until we secure what we believe is a fair settlement in your case
- Represent you at trial. We will build and present strong arguments in court in support of your claim. We will fight to secure a favorable outcome.
Common Injuries Resulting from Bicycle Accidents in Philadelphia
Bicycle accidents often result in serious injuries. This is true even when they involve low speeds. This is because bicycles offer no protection to the body of the rider. Some of the injuries bicycle riders suffer include:
- Broken bones
- Soft tissue injuries
- Cuts and lacerations
- Crushing injuries
- Spinal cord damage
- Eye injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Wrongful death
At van der Veen, Hartshorn and Levin, we are experienced in representing clients that have suffered various injuries in bicycle accidents to recover compensation for their injuries and losses. Contact our law firm to work with an experienced biking injury attorney in Philadelphia, PA.
Consult with an Experienced Philadelphia Bicycle Accident Lawyer at van der Veen, Hartshorn and Levin for a Free
Have you suffered serious injuries in a bicycle accident in Philadelphia? You shouldn’t bear the burden of your injuries and losses on your own. Contact van der Veen, Hartshorn and Levin to consult with a biking injury attorney in Philadelphia, PA. We are available to review your case and help you determine the best approach to take. We offer a free, no-obligation consultation. Don’t hesitate to contact us and learn how we can help you with financial recovery following a bicycle accident.