Philadelphia Contract Dispute Attorney
Contracts are the foundation of a solid business transaction
Individuals and companies depend upon contracts to enable them to engage in business. Most business litigation issues have, at their core, at least one contract dispute. Premier Philadelphia contract dispute attorneys at van der Veen, Hartshorn and Levin bring the same hardworking, innovative approach to business litigation and contract dispute resolution that has made them famous. Their one goal is to achieve a successful resolution that preserves your rights and protects your interests.
When a contract dispute threatens your business, call on Philadelphia’s foremost business litigation attorneys
Contracts embrace every aspect of your personal and professional life. From the purchase of a home to the purchase of a car, you encounter contracts virtually on daily basis. Contracts play just as important a role in the work environment as they do at home. There are countless things you do each day in your business that involve contractually enforceable rights and obligations.
Some of the most common areas in which contract disputes might arise include:
- Purchase and sale of goods, materials and services: A contract dispute over price, quantity or quality of the items could delay your business operations. Resolving such disputes quickly and in a way that is favorable to you will save your company time and money.
- Shareholder and partnership arrangements: A dispute among the owners of a company can take a devastating toll on it. Owners squabbling over management issues affect relationships with employees and customers until they are resolved.
- Employment and independent contractor arrangements: Enforcement of agreements not to compete and the protection of proprietary information are critical when employees leave your company or when contractors are granted access to sensitive data.
- Insurance: An insurance claim may be held up by an insurance company refusing to part with its money even though contractually obligated to do so by the terms of the policy. You want a formidable Philadelphia business litigation law firm representing you — our Philadelphia contract attorneys take on powerful insurance companies and win.
- Construction projects: When it comes to construction, time is money. Having a construction project grind to a standstill over a contract dispute can quickly bankrupt a project. Our Philadelphia business attorneys know the importance of an aggressive and tough-minded approach when disputes arise over construction contracts.
- Consumer transactions: The Plain Language Consumer Contract Act is just one of the state and federal laws affecting the form, content, enforceability and clarity of language of consumer contracts. Disputes related to consumer transactions require the services of our Philadelphia business litigation attorneys who are well-versed in this particular area of the law.
- Financing: The complexities of financing arrangements frequently lead to conflicts between borrowers and lenders. Recognizing the issues and formulating solutions call for the services of astute and savvy Philadelphia business attorneys.
- Warranties and guarantees: Obligations and responsibilities arising from express or implied warranties or guarantees often lead to contract disputes concerning their enforcement.
Losing a contract dispute could mean financial losses and damage to your company’s reputation from which it may never recover. Whether you are enforcing your rights under a contract or defending against a breach of contract claim, you need an attorney whose dynamic litigation skills have earned them honors as one of the top 100 trial lawyers in the U.S. as chosen by The National Trial Lawyers. Michael T. van der Veen is that Philadelphia business litigation attorney and has assembled a team that believes, as he does, in fighting to win.
A thorough and detailed investigation is essential in a contract dispute
Our dedicated team of Philadelphia business attorneys know that sophisticated negotiation skills and a well-written agreement may prevent or limit future contract disputes from arising. However, even the most artfully-crafted agreement may not eliminate conflicts. When conflicts arise concerning the intent of the parties to a contract, we review all correspondence, including emails, exchanged between the parties. Going through months and months of correspondence is tedious, but an in-depth investigation of this type could produce the evidence to win a business litigation judgment favorable to our client.
Contract disputes require the legal savvy of our top-notch Philadelphia business litigation attorneys
Pennsylvania’s award winning business litigation attorneys can be found at van der Veen, Hartshorn and Levin in Philadelphia. Our courtroom skills and devotion to the success of your case is why you should call our Philadelphia contract disputes attorney today to schedule an appointment. Call us at (215) 486-0123 for a free initial consultation. Or, contact us through our website.
What Clients Say About UsCaring Deeply About Our Clients and Their Families
“Micheal van der Veen was my attorney and he did an outstanding job on my case. He really listens and cares about your situation no matter how big or small and also makes you feel right at home when your in his office.”- Matt Swisher
“The van der Veen team treats you as family. We win together. You are not just a client, but a family member when you choose this office.”- Antonio Walker
“It has been a real pleasure to work with Mr. van der Veen and his team. They really care not only about the case and the legal issues, but mainly about the person. The legal work is excellent and the result in our case was simply outstanding!”- Nadia Hristova
Throughout the years, our firm and our individual attorneys have been recognized in both local and national media for our extensive legal knowledge, experience, and record of success. Our attorneys frequently appear in the media to provide insight and information on various legal matters, including high-profile cases.
Choosing the Right Firm Can Make All the Difference
Unrivaled Record of SuccessWe have won tens of millions of dollars for injured victims, and have achieved countless "not guilty" verdicts for clients faced with criminal charges.
No Challenge too BigOur firm has handled some of the biggest cases in country, including representing the President of the United States.
We understand that every case is unique. Therefore, we tailor our approach based on the facts of the case and the needs of our client.
Uncompromising PassionOur competitive nature is one of our strongest qualities. You can be confident that no other firm will outwork our team.
Holistic ApproachNot only do we want to excel legally for the client, but we also want to make sure we are strengthening their mind, body and spirt.
Supporting the CommunityOur team engages in many community events and regularly donates time and resources to many charitable organizations in Philadelphia.
Home to Philadelphia’s most accomplished attorneys, van der Veen, Hartshorn and Levin pairs diverse practice experience with a passion-driven, comprehensive law practice—all for the client’s benefit.