Allentown Business Litigation Attorney
Experience Matters in Allentown Business Litigation Matters
Though companies throughout Pennsylvania may range in terms of size and operations, they share a common factor: These businesses have legal needs and interests to protect. Our Allentown business litigation attorneys at van der Veen, O’Neill, Hartshorn, and Levin have been providing area businesses with professional legal services for more than 20 years, assisting them as they face the challenges involved with doing business. We also advise new companies with formation issues, helping them establish the solid foundation that is key to future success. Our lawyers are dedicated to taking the legal burdens of your shoulders, so you can focus on running your company.
Solid Representation for Your Business Litigation Needs
Small businesses rely on our attorneys for legal support throughout the entity’s life cycle, whether you are just getting started with organizing a company or are winding things down. Our lawyers can help you navigate the complicated laws and regulations regarding:
- Formation and infrastructure;
- Tax issues;
- Real estate purchases and leasing;
- Sale of a business;
- Dissolving a business; and,
- Many other aspects of operating your company.
Disputes and legal conflicts present obstacles to running your business, so it is critical to work with a knowledgeable Allentown business litigation attorney when issues arise. Our lawyers are at your service when you need us, ensuring you can identify and resolve problems before they disrupt your organization.
A Strong Legal Advocate for Contract Disputes and Enforcement
Contracts are central to business operations, regardless of the specifics of your company. Considering the fundamental role agreements play, you need an experienced lawyer to guide you through every aspect of contractual matters. Our legal services include:
- Advising you through negotiations
- Drafting agreement documents to ensure they are binding, sound, and legally enforceable;
- Contractual disputes that may arise in the context of performance;
- Breach of contract, whether you are accused of failing in your contractual obligations or must take legal action to enforce the agreement;
- Representation in court if it becomes necessary to sue for damages and/or specific performance;
- Defending your interests in the event that you are sued for breach;
- Safeguarding your intellectual property interests through contractual restrictive covenants, including non-compete agreements, non-disclosure clauses, confidentiality contracts, and similar legal constructs; and,
- All other components of contract law.
We are also able to advise you on antitrust matters, which can present considerable implications for businesses of all sizes. Antitrust statutes at the federal and Pennsylvania levels are extremely complicated, requiring meticulous business knowledge in addition to legal proficiency. You can trust our attorneys to remain current on recent legal developments and protect your business in connection with antitrust issues.
Trust an Allentown Business Litigation Attorney with Your Dispute
For more information on our legal services, please contact the Allentown business litigation attorneys at van der Veen, O’Neill, Hartshorn, and Levin. You can reach our office by calling 215-515-6892 or visiting us online. We are happy to schedule a consultation to review your circumstances, explain your legal options, and advise you on a plan of action for business litigation.