Protecting Your Business
Regardless of your company’s size or industry, contracts are fundamental to business operations. When you appreciate the central role they play, you can see why contractual disputes are common. However, disagreements do not need to be a major disturbance or impact your company’s success. When you rely on our Allentown contract dispute attorneys at van der Veen, Hartshorn and Levin, you can feel confident that your business and livelihood are in good hands.
Skilled Representation in Resolving Business Disputes
While some disagreements over contractual obligations may develop unexpectedly, there are some challenges that you can spot well in advance. Our contract dispute lawyers have the knowledge and skills to help you overcome the most common types of conflicts that arise in the context of business dealings, including:
- Internal Disputes: Disagreements among stakeholders and partners can be disastrous for your company, as they can affect essential business functions like management, employees, and growth.
- Issues Involving Employees and Independent Contractors: Agreements with individuals who have access to your intellectual property are critical, especially as they relate to your intellectual property. Disputes can put your company’s valuable information at risk.
- Purchase Agreements: Disagreements over transactions related to goods, services, and materials cost time and money. A swift, fair resolution to disputes is crucial to keeping your business running smoothly.
- Insurance Disputes: You pay your premiums in full and on time, yet you can still have problems when filing insurance claims. Insurance companies are bound to comply with the terms of a policy, but you will need experienced, persistent legal counsel when up against insurers with large legal departments.
- Construction Contracts: When a construction project is halted due to a dispute, every day that passes is money out of your pocket. With the help of a lawyer, you can get things back on track quickly.
Our knowledgeable Allentown contract dispute attorneys also represent businesses in connection with:
- Consumer transactions;
- Loans and financing agreements;
- Warranties; and,
- Many other areas involving business conflicts.
The Importance of Investigative Skills
Regardless of whether you need legal advice on your options or need us to represent your interests in court, you can trust our lawyers to fight for your rights in a contract dispute. We are well-versed in all aspects of contract law, including the detailed statutes that apply to your specific situation. Our attorneys also know that intense investigation is critical in contract dispute, so we take time to review all documents, riders, correspondence, and other exchanges of information. Though tedious, a meticulous investigation can produce essential evidence that gives you an advantage in the courtroom.
Discuss Your Legal Options with an Allentown Contract Dispute Attorney
If you are currently involved in a conflict over a business agreement, please contact the Allentown contract dispute lawyers at van der Veen, Hartshorn and Levin. We can assist you in reaching a resolution, but we will take the battle to court if necessary to protect your interests. Schedule a free consultation today by calling by calling (215) 486-0123 or checking out our website.