Injury Attorney in Reading, PA, Fights to Recover Compensation for Clients’ Injuries and Losses in Berks County and Throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania
After suffering injuries in an accident that happened because of another party’s negligence or fault, turn to a Reading personal injury lawyer for legal help recovering compensation for your financial and personal losses. Contact van der Veer, Hartshorn & Levin for a free initial claim evaluation to discuss your options with our knowledgeable legal team. Our top-rated firm takes pride in helping people from all walks of life. No case is too big or too small. When you choose us to help you with your personal injury case, you can expect our attorneys to fight tirelessly for your rights and interests. We never give up or back down from a fight.
We Don't Get Paid Unless We Win Your Case.
We Can Help You with All Types of Personal Injury Claims
At van der Veer, Hartshorn & Levin, our attorneys have extensive experience advocating for the rights and interests of clients in personal injury cases such as:
- Reading car accidents
- Reading truck accident
- Reading motorcycle accidents
- Reading bicycle accidents
- Reading construction accidents
- Reading slip and fall accidents
- Reading defective product accidents
- Reading nursing home negligence
- Reading premises liability
- Reading dram shop liability
- Reading dog bites
- Reading catastrophic injuries
- Reading medical malpractice
- Reading wrongful death
Contact our firm today to see how we can help you if you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence or fault.
Pursuing Compensation for Your Injuries in Reading
In a personal injury claim, you can recover compensation for financial losses and personal suffering that you incur due to accident injuries. Let a Reading personal injury lawyer from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin help you pursue financial recovery for:
- Your medical bills and costs of rehab/therapy
- Costs of long-term care or support services if you suffer permanent disabilities from your injuries
- Loss of wages/income if you miss time from work or earn less than you did before the accident
- Loss of future earning capacity if you become permanently disabled from your job or other work
- Physical pain and anguish
- Emotional trauma and distress
- Loss of quality of life because of physical disabilities or visible scarring and disfigurement that interfere with your daily life
- Two-Time Success: A Consistent Legal Powerhouse
“These guys are the dream team of Philadelphia. I’ve had two injury cases taken care of by these guys, and the end result was exactly what I was promised. I thank god for having such efficient attorneys. I will continue to recommend friends and family because every case is treated as if it is the biggest case.”- Kevin R. / Client★★★★★
- Seamless Experience: Legal Excellence Meets Compassionate Care
"Wonderful experience with this law firm after getting hit last summer. The whole staff is on top of things and communicates well. A special shoutout to the attorney who handled my case and negotiated my medical bills. I was able to get the care and treatment I needed with minimal stress because they handled it all!"- Amanda A. / Client★★★★★
- Effortless Recovery: Comprehensive Care and Exceptional Communication
"Going with this law firm for my auto accident case was the best advice anyone ever gave me. I was very impressed with my results and the way they handled my case and me."- Ant F. / Client★★★★★
- Prompt and Precise: An Automobile Settlement that Stands Out
“I wanted to thank you for the excellent work you did as my attorney with the settlement of my automobile accident. I know you have a lot of clients, so your prompt responses and attention to detail really meant a lot to me.”- Jarrett H. / Client★★★★★
What Should You Do If You’ve Been Hurt in an Accident in Reading?
When you’ve been injured in an accident, you can take steps to ensure you’re in a favorable position to pursue a personal injury claim. Steps you should take after getting hurt in an accident in Reading include:
- Seek immediate medical help to determine what injuries you suffered in the accident.
- Follow through on your doctor’s treatment plan.
- Request copies of medical records from your treatment.
- Obtain copies of any accident/incident reports.
- Keep your bills, invoices, and receipts of expenses from your injuries.
- Gather your pay stubs or income statements to document your lost wages.
Finally, contact an injury attorney in Reading, PA, from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin to begin preparing your legal claims.
- $35.1 MillionPersonal Injury
- $10 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.8 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.25 MillionPersonal Injury
- $3.25 MillionPersonal Injury
Let a Reading Personal Injury Lawyer Guide You Through the Claims Process
Pursuing compensation after getting injured in an accident can seem like a complex, time-consuming process. Turn to an injury attorney in Reading, PA, to handle all the details of your personal injury claim so you can focus on healing and getting back to regular life after a devastating accident. When you choose van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin to help you with your personal injury case, you can expect our experienced legal team to:
- Investigate your claims and secure evidence to build a compelling case for your right to recover compensation
- Review the facts and evidence to identify parties who can be held liable for your injuries and losses
- Calculate your ongoing and future anticipated financial and personal losses to ensure we pursue maximum compensation for you
- File insurance and legal claims on your behalf and handle communications and negotiations with the insurance company and opposing parties
- Pursue full financial recovery for you through a negotiated settlement or by filing a personal injury lawsuit if necessary
Our Consultations Are Always Free
Contact Our Firm for a Free Case Review to Speak with an Injury Attorney in Reading, PA
If you’ve been hurt by someone’s negligence or fault, get legal help to pursue financial recovery and justice from those responsible for your injuries and losses. Contact van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin today for a free, no-obligation consultation to learn how a Reading personal injury lawyer will fight for your financial recovery and future.
Reading is a city located in Berks County, Pennsylvania. The county seat for Berks County, Reading is the fourth largest city in Pennsylvania behind Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Allentown. Reading is part of the Delaware Valley and Philadelphia metropolitan area. Reading gave its name to the Reading Company, the railroad company that transported Pennsylvania coal. Reading has also been known as the “Pretzel City” due to the number of pretzel bakeries that call the city home.
According to the Pennsylvania Department of Health, in one recent year, over 4,400 Berks County residents were hospitalized for accidental/unintentional injuries.
Personal Injury Legal Services: Areas Served
At van der Veen, Hartshorn and Levin, we proudly extend our personal injury legal services across a broad range of locations throughout Pennsylvania, ensuring that wherever you are, top-notch legal support is never far away. Below is a concise list of the geographic locations that detail our offerings:
- Philadelphia County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Berks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Bucks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Chester County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Delaware County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lehigh County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Montgomery County Personal Injury Lawyer
Click on your locality to learn how our unrivaled experience in personal injury law is tailored to meet the unique needs of residents in these specific areas.