Injury Attorney in Levittown, PA, Works Tirelessly to Secure Maximum Financial Recovery for Hurt Clients in Bucks County Throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania
Have you been hurt in an accident in Levittown, PA? If the accident happened due to someone else’s fault, you may have the right to recover compensation for your injuries and losses. A Levittown personal injury lawyer from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin can help. Since 2014 decade, our firm has worked tirelessly to fulfill our ideals of integrity, ethics, and client service. We take a holistic approach to legal representation, making sure you physically and emotionally recover from a devastating accident in addition to fighting for your legal and financial recovery.
After being injured in an accident caused by someone’s negligence or recklessness, get experienced legal help to demand financial recovery and justice for your losses. Contact van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin for a free initial case review to discuss your legal options with a knowledgeable injury attorney in Levittown, PA.
We Don't Get Paid Unless We Win Your Case.
Our Firm Represents Clients in All Kinds of Personal Injury Claims
At van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin, we assist clients with pursuing compensation for financial and personal losses in cases arising from:
- Levittown car accidents
- Levittown truck accident
- Levittown motorcycle accidents
- Levittown bicycle accidents
- Levittown construction accidents
- Levittown slip and fall accidents
- Levittown defective product accidents
- Levittown nursing home negligence
- Levittown premises liability
- Levittown dram shop liability
- Levittown dog bites
- Levittown catastrophic injuries
- Levittown medical malpractice
- Levittown wrongful death
Contact us after you or a loved one has been harmed by someone else’s conduct to see how we can help you with your personal injury claim.
What Can You Recover Compensation for in a Personal Injury Claim?
After you’ve been hurt by an accident, you may have the right to recover compensation from an at-fault party through a personal injury claim. Compensation in personal injury cases can provide you with money for financial and personal losses you suffer due to your injuries, including for:
- Your medical and rehab bills
- Costs of long-term care or support for disabilities, such as home health services or housekeeping
- Lost wages/income when you cannot work while recovering from injuries or you need to transfer to a lower-paying alternate job due to medical restrictions
- Lost future earning capacity if you become permanently disabled from your job or other kinds of work
- Pain and suffering, including reduced quality of life because of disabilities or scarring/disfigurement
- Two-Time Success: A Consistent Legal Powerhouse
“These guys are the dream team of Philadelphia. I’ve had two injury cases taken care of by these guys, and the end result was exactly what I was promised. I thank god for having such efficient attorneys. I will continue to recommend friends and family because every case is treated as if it is the biggest case.”- Kevin R. / Client★★★★★
- Seamless Experience: Legal Excellence Meets Compassionate Care
"Wonderful experience with this law firm after getting hit last summer. The whole staff is on top of things and communicates well. A special shoutout to the attorney who handled my case and negotiated my medical bills. I was able to get the care and treatment I needed with minimal stress because they handled it all!"- Amanda A. / Client★★★★★
- Effortless Recovery: Comprehensive Care and Exceptional Communication
"Going with this law firm for my auto accident case was the best advice anyone ever gave me. I was very impressed with my results and the way they handled my case and me."- Ant F. / Client★★★★★
- Prompt and Precise: An Automobile Settlement that Stands Out
“I wanted to thank you for the excellent work you did as my attorney with the settlement of my automobile accident. I know you have a lot of clients, so your prompt responses and attention to detail really meant a lot to me.”- Jarrett H. / Client★★★★★
Steps to Take After Being Hurt in an Accident in Levittown
Following an accident, you can take steps that will help you pursue maximum compensation in a personal injury claim. Things to do after getting hurt in an accident in Levittown include:
- Seek immediate medical help to diagnose injuries you suffered in the accident and begin treatment and rehabilitation before your injuries worsen.
- Request copies of any accident/incident reports.
- Obtain copies of medical records of your treatment and rehab.
- Keep all bills, invoices, and receipts of expenses you incur due to your injuries.
- Avoid discussing the accident or your injuries on social media or posting photos/videos of yourself; insurance companies may monitor your accounts for posts that contradict your injury claim.
Finally, contact an injury attorney in Levittown, PA, from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin to begin preparing your compensation claim.
Let a Levittown Personal Injury Lawyer Fight for Your Financial Recovery
Recovering from accident injuries can be an emotional, time-consuming process. Focusing on your medical treatment and rehabilitation can make it challenging to find the time and energy to pursue your personal injury claims. Turn to an injury attorney in Levittown, PA, from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin to handle all the details of preparing and pursuing your personal injury case, including:
- Investigating the accident to obtain evidence we can use to build your case
- Identifying the party or parties at fault for your injuries and losses and evaluating avenues for pursuing compensation, such as applicable insurance coverage
- Calculating your ongoing and future anticipated expenses or losses to ensure you recover full compensation in your case
- Dealing with insurance adjusters and defense lawyers for you so you can focus on your physical and emotional recovery
- Pursuing maximum financial recovery for you in a negotiated settlement or by going to court and trial, if necessary
- $35.1 MillionPersonal Injury
- $10 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.8 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.25 MillionPersonal Injury
- $3.25 MillionPersonal Injury
Contact Our Firm for a Free Claim Evaluation to Speak with a Knowledgeable Injury Attorney in Levittown, PA
When you’ve been hurt in an accident due to someone else’s negligence or fault, you deserve financial recovery and justice for the harm and loss you’ve endured. Contact van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin today for a free, no-obligation consultation to learn how a Levittown personal injury lawyer will advocate for your rights and future.
Our Consultations Are Always Free
Levittown is a neighborhood located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Although Levittown is not an incorporated municipality, the community is commonly considered one of the largest suburbs of Philadelphia. Levittown was the second planned residential community in the U.S. developed by Levitt & Sons, after Levittown on Long Island in New York, with the developer constructing six different models of homes in 41 neighborhoods.
According to the Pennsylvania Department of Health, more than 5,300 Bucks County residents were hospitalized for accidental/unintentional injuries in one recent year, including over 200 motor vehicle occupants.
Personal Injury Legal Services: Areas Served
At van der Veen, Hartshorn and Levin, we proudly extend our personal injury legal services across a broad range of locations throughout Pennsylvania, ensuring that wherever you are, top-notch legal support is never far away. Below is a concise list of the geographic locations that detail our offerings:
- Philadelphia County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Berks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Bucks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Chester County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Delaware County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lehigh County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Montgomery County Personal Injury Lawyer
Click on your locality to learn how our unrivaled experience in personal injury law is tailored to meet the unique needs of residents in these specific areas.