Injury Attorney in Lehigh County, PA, Helps Clients Secure the Financial Resources Needed to Recover After Accidents in Allentown, Bethlehem, Emmaus, and Throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania
After suffering injuries in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence or fault, you need experienced legal representation to fight for financial recovery for your medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering. Contact van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin for a free initial case evaluation to discuss your legal options with a knowledgeable Lehigh County personal injury lawyer. We understand that every case is unique, so we take a personalized approach to legal representation. No case is too big or small. No matter the circumstances of your case, you can trust that it is as important to us as it is to you.
We Don't Get Paid Unless We Win Your Case.
Our Firm Handles a Wide Variety of Personal Injury Cases
At van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin, we represent clients in all types of personal injury claims, including:
- Lehigh County car accidents
- Lehigh County truck accident
- Lehigh County motorcycle accidents
- Lehigh County bicycle accidents
- Lehigh County construction accidents
- Lehigh County slip and fall accidents
- Lehigh County defective product accidents
- Lehigh County nursing home negligence
- Lehigh County premises liability
- Lehigh County dram shop liability
- Lehigh County dog bites
- Lehigh County catastrophic injuries
- Lehigh County medical malpractice
- Lehigh County wrongful death
When you or a loved one has been harmed by somebody else’s actions, contact our firm to see how we can help you with your personal injury case.
Pursuing Financial Compensation in a Personal Injury Case
A personal injury claim can provide you with financial recovery for expenses or losses that you sustain due to injuries suffered in an accident. Let an injury attorney in Lehigh County, PA, from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin help you secure compensation for:
- Costs of treatment and rehabilitation of your accident injuries
- Costs of long-term care for disabilities that may result from your injuries
- Ongoing and future losses of income or job benefits if you temporarily cannot work or become disabled from your pre-accident job
- Pain and suffering, including loss of enjoyment/quality of life caused by physical disabilities or permanent disfigurement or scarring
What Should You Do If You’ve Been Hurt in an Accident in Lehigh County?
When you’ve been injured in an accident in Lehigh County, there are actions you can take to put yourself in a favorable position to recover compensation in a personal injury claim. These steps can include:
- Seeking prompt medical attention to diagnose your injuries and start treatment
- Following through on your doctor’s treatment plan and recommendations
- Obtaining copies of any accident/incident reports written for the accident
- Requesting medical records of your treatment and rehabilitation
- Keeping bills, invoices, and receipts to document the expenses you incur
- Finding copies of your pay stubs or income statements to calculate your lost wages
Finally, remember to contact an injury attorney in Lehigh County, PA, from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin as soon as possible to get legal help with pursuing your personal injury claims.
- Two-Time Success: A Consistent Legal Powerhouse
“These guys are the dream team of Philadelphia. I’ve had two injury cases taken care of by these guys, and the end result was exactly what I was promised. I thank god for having such efficient attorneys. I will continue to recommend friends and family because every case is treated as if it is the biggest case.”- Kevin R. / Client★★★★★
- Seamless Experience: Legal Excellence Meets Compassionate Care
"Wonderful experience with this law firm after getting hit last summer. The whole staff is on top of things and communicates well. A special shoutout to the attorney who handled my case and negotiated my medical bills. I was able to get the care and treatment I needed with minimal stress because they handled it all!"- Amanda A. / Client★★★★★
- Effortless Recovery: Comprehensive Care and Exceptional Communication
"Going with this law firm for my auto accident case was the best advice anyone ever gave me. I was very impressed with my results and the way they handled my case and me."- Ant F. / Client★★★★★
- Prompt and Precise: An Automobile Settlement that Stands Out
“I wanted to thank you for the excellent work you did as my attorney with the settlement of my automobile accident. I know you have a lot of clients, so your prompt responses and attention to detail really meant a lot to me.”- Jarrett H. / Client★★★★★
Let a Lehigh County Personal Injury Lawyer Fight for Your Rights and Interests
Recovering from accident injuries involves physical and emotional recovery as much as it does financial recovery. With an injury attorney in Lehigh County, PA, from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin on your side, you can focus your time and energy on your medical treatment while our firm handles the details of your personal injury case, including:
- Investigating your injury claims to recover evidence we can use to begin building your case
- Documenting your injuries and losses to ensure we pursue maximum financial recovery for your ongoing and future losses
- Identifying liable parties and potential sources of compensation in your case
- Filing insurance and legal claims on your behalf
- Handling communications and negotiations with insurance adjusters or defense lawyers
- Aggressively negotiating for fair and full compensation in a settlement, or taking your case to court and trial when the insurance companies and at-fault parties refuse to agree to a fair settlement
- $35.1 MillionPersonal Injury
- $10 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.8 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.25 MillionPersonal Injury
- $3.25 MillionPersonal Injury
Contact Us for a Free Claim Review to Discuss Your Options with an Injury Attorney in Lehigh County, PA
Don’t delay pursuing your legal rights to financial recovery after being injured in an accident due to someone’s careless or reckless actions. Contact van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin today for a free, no-obligation consultation to learn how our Lehigh County personal injury lawyer will advocate for your rights to maximum compensation so you can make a full physical and financial recovery after a devastating accident.
Our Consultations Are Always Free
About Lehigh County
Lehigh County is a county located in Pennsylvania. Together with Northampton County, Lehigh County is part of the Lehigh Valley region in eastern Pennsylvania. The county is named for the Lehigh River, a tributary of the Delaware River that flows through the county. Lehigh County sits between the Blue and South Mountain Ridges of the Appalachian Mountains. The Great Allentown Fair, one of the U.S.’s largest and oldest city fairs, occurs annually in the Lehigh County seat of Allentown.
According to the Pennsylvania Department of Health, over 4,200 residents of Lehigh County were hospitalized in one recent year with accidental/unintentional injuries, including over 200 occupants of motor vehicles.
Personal Injury Legal Services: Areas Served
At van der Veen, Hartshorn and Levin, we proudly extend our personal injury legal services across a broad range of locations throughout Pennsylvania, ensuring that wherever you are, top-notch legal support is never far away. Below is a concise list of the geographic locations that detail our offerings:
- Philadelphia County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Berks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Bucks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Chester County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Delaware County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lehigh County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Montgomery County Personal Injury Lawyer
Click on your locality to learn how our unrivaled experience in personal injury law is tailored to meet the unique needs of residents in these specific areas.