Injury Attorney in Norristown, PA, Fights for Maximum Compensation for Clients Harmed by Others’ Negligent or Reckless Conduct in Montgomery County and Throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania
After you’ve been injured in an accident in Norristown caused by someone else’s negligence or fault, turn to a Norristown personal injury lawyer for legal help to hold those at fault for your harm and loss accountable. Contact van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin for a free initial claim review to learn how our firm will help you secure financial recovery for your medical expenses, lost income, and pain and suffering. Our firm has a proven track record of success that includes millions of dollars recovered for clients, including numerous six- and seven-figure awards. When you choose us to help after an accident, you can rest assured we will do everything possible to maximize your recovery.
We Don't Get Paid Unless We Win Your Case.
Our Firm Helps Clients with All Kinds of Personal Injury Claims
The attorneys and staff of van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin have a long track record of success in obtaining maximum compensation for clients in personal injury cases such as:
- Norristown car accidents
- Norristown truck accident
- Norristown motorcycle accidents
- Norristown bicycle accidents
- Norristown construction accidents
- Norristown slip and fall accidents
- Norristown defective product accidents
- Norristown nursing home negligence
- Norristown premises liability
- Norristown dram shop liability
- Norristown dog bites
- Norristown catastrophic injuries
- Norristown medical malpractice
- Norristown wrongful death
Contact us to see how we can help you or a loved one if you’ve been injured by another party.
What Compensation Can You Recover in a Personal Injury Case?
In a personal injury claim, you may be able to recover compensation for expenses and personal losses that you incur due to the injuries you suffered in an accident because of someone else’s fault. Let an injury attorney in Norristown, PA, from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin advocate for your right to financial recovery for:
- Costs of medical treatment and rehabilitation of your injuries
- Costs of long-term care or support you need if you suffer disabilities because of your injuries
- Loss of wages or earning capacity due to injuries or disabilities
- Physical pain and emotional suffering caused by the accident, your injuries, or subsequent medical treatment
- Loss of enjoyment and quality of life due to permanent scarring/disfigurement or physical disabilities that interfere with your daily living
Actions to Take After Being Injured in an Accident in Norristown
When you’ve been hurt in an accident in Norristown, taking the following steps can help you later pursue a personal injury claim against those responsible for the accident and the injuries you’ve suffered:
- Seek immediate medical attention after the accident to diagnose and document the injuries you’ve suffered.
- Follow your treatment plan and recovery instructions. Do not put off treating your injuries.
- Request copies of the accident/incident report for the accident, if one is available, along with copies of medical records of your injury treatment and rehab.
- Keep bills, invoices, and receipts to document your expenses.
- Find your pay stubs or income statements to help calculate your lost wages if you miss work or have lower earnings because of your injuries.
Finally, contact van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin as soon as possible to get help with your case from an injury attorney in Norristown, PA.
- Two-Time Success: A Consistent Legal Powerhouse
“These guys are the dream team of Philadelphia. I’ve had two injury cases taken care of by these guys, and the end result was exactly what I was promised. I thank god for having such efficient attorneys. I will continue to recommend friends and family because every case is treated as if it is the biggest case.”- Kevin R. / Client★★★★★
- Seamless Experience: Legal Excellence Meets Compassionate Care
"Wonderful experience with this law firm after getting hit last summer. The whole staff is on top of things and communicates well. A special shoutout to the attorney who handled my case and negotiated my medical bills. I was able to get the care and treatment I needed with minimal stress because they handled it all!"- Amanda A. / Client★★★★★
- Effortless Recovery: Comprehensive Care and Exceptional Communication
"Going with this law firm for my auto accident case was the best advice anyone ever gave me. I was very impressed with my results and the way they handled my case and me."- Ant F. / Client★★★★★
- Prompt and Precise: An Automobile Settlement that Stands Out
“I wanted to thank you for the excellent work you did as my attorney with the settlement of my automobile accident. I know you have a lot of clients, so your prompt responses and attention to detail really meant a lot to me.”- Jarrett H. / Client★★★★★
How Will a Norristown Personal Injury Lawyer Help You Recover from Life-Altering Injuries?
Trying to recover from accident injuries can be a stressful, isolating experience. However, you don’t have to go through the recovery process alone. An injury attorney in Norristown, PA, from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin can be a guide and resource. While you focus on healing and getting back to your life, let our firm handle the details of your personal injury claims, including:
- Recovering evidence from the accident to help us identify liable parties and begin building a compelling case in support of your compensation claim
- Documenting your injuries and losses to ensure you can obtain full compensation for your ongoing and future expenses and needs
- Evaluating your legal options for recovering compensation, such as filing insurance claims or pursuing financial recovery directly from liable parties
- Dealing with insurance adjusters and defense attorneys for you to take the stress of your case off your shoulders
- Aggressively pursuing maximum financial relief for you through a negotiated settlement or, if necessary, by taking your case to trial
- $35.1 MillionPersonal Injury
- $10 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.8 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.25 MillionPersonal Injury
- $3.25 MillionPersonal Injury
Contact Our Firm for a Free Case Evaluation to Speak with an Experienced Injury Attorney in Norristown, PA
Don’t let another day go by without getting the legal representation you need to demand accountability and compensation for injuries and losses you’ve incurred due to an accident. Contact van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin today for a free, no-obligation consultation to speak with a Norristown personal injury lawyer about your legal options.
Our Consultations Are Always Free
Norristown is a municipality located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. The county seat for Montgomery County, Norristown is a home-rule municipality. It is also the second-most populated borough in Pennsylvania and the largest non-township municipality in Montgomery County. Norristown is named for Isaac Norris, who acquired the land that makes up present-day Norristown around the turn of the 18th century. The municipality sits along the Schuylkill River and is broken into thirds by two tributaries of the river, Stony Creek and Saw Mill Run. Norristown also sits near the junction of several major routes in Southeastern Pennsylvania, including I-476, the Pennsylvania Turnpike, and US 202.
According to the Pennsylvania Department of Health, around 7,000 people in Montgomery County were hospitalized after suffering unintentional/accidental injuries in one recent year.
Personal Injury Legal Services: Areas Served
At van der Veen, Hartshorn and Levin, we proudly extend our personal injury legal services across a broad range of locations throughout Pennsylvania, ensuring that wherever you are, top-notch legal support is never far away. Below is a concise list of the geographic locations that detail our offerings:
- Philadelphia County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Berks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Bucks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Chester County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Delaware County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lehigh County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Montgomery County Personal Injury Lawyer
Click on your locality to learn how our unrivaled experience in personal injury law is tailored to meet the unique needs of residents in these specific areas.