Injury Attorney in South Philly Represents People Injured in Accidents Caused by Other Parties’ Carelessness
When you’ve been injured in an accident due to someone else’s negligence or fault, let a South Philadelphia personal injury lawyer help you recover compensation for your medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering. Contact van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin for a free initial case review to see how our firm will fight to secure financial recovery and justice for your harm and loss. We strive to offer each client personalized representation; no case is too big or too small for us. We consider every case we handle just as important as our clients do. You can trust that no one will outwork our firm when it comes to your case.
We Don't Get Paid Unless We Win Your Case.
Our Legal Team Represents Clients in All Kinds of Personal Injury Cases
At van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin, our legal team pursues maximum compensation for clients who have personal injury claims such as:
- South Philadelphia car accidents
- South Philadelphia truck accident
- South Philadelphia motorcycle accidents
- South Philadelphia bicycle accidents
- South Philadelphia construction accidents
- South Philadelphia slip and fall accidents
- South Philadelphia defective product accidents
- South Philadelphia nursing home negligence
- South Philadelphia premises liability
- South Philadelphia dram shop liability
- South Philadelphia dog bites
- South Philadelphia catastrophic injuries
- South Philadelphia medical malpractice
- South Philadelphia wrongful death
Contact us today to see how our firm can help you after you’ve been hurt due to others’ negligence or fault.
Compensation Available in Personal Injury Claims
After getting hurt in an accident in South Philadelphia, you may have the right to recover compensation for financial and personal losses you incur due to your injuries. A financial recovery in a personal injury claim can provide you with money for your:
- Medical treatment and rehabilitation expenses, including the cost of any long-term care or support you may need for permanent disabilities
- Lost wages/income if you cannot work in your regular job due to your injuries
- Costs of repairing or replacing your property that was also damaged or destroyed in the accident
- Physical pain and anguish from your injuries and subsequent treatment
- Emotional distress or suffering, including lost enjoyment or quality of life due to disabilities or visible scarring/disfigurement
- Two-Time Success: A Consistent Legal Powerhouse
“These guys are the dream team of Philadelphia. I’ve had two injury cases taken care of by these guys, and the end result was exactly what I was promised. I thank god for having such efficient attorneys. I will continue to recommend friends and family because every case is treated as if it is the biggest case.”- Kevin R. / Client★★★★★
- Seamless Experience: Legal Excellence Meets Compassionate Care
"Wonderful experience with this law firm after getting hit last summer. The whole staff is on top of things and communicates well. A special shoutout to the attorney who handled my case and negotiated my medical bills. I was able to get the care and treatment I needed with minimal stress because they handled it all!"- Amanda A. / Client★★★★★
- Effortless Recovery: Comprehensive Care and Exceptional Communication
"Going with this law firm for my auto accident case was the best advice anyone ever gave me. I was very impressed with my results and the way they handled my case and me."- Ant F. / Client★★★★★
- Prompt and Precise: An Automobile Settlement that Stands Out
“I wanted to thank you for the excellent work you did as my attorney with the settlement of my automobile accident. I know you have a lot of clients, so your prompt responses and attention to detail really meant a lot to me.”- Jarrett H. / Client★★★★★
What Should You Do After Getting Hurt in an Accident in South Philadelphia?
When you’ve had an accident, you need to act quickly to preserve your legal options for recovering compensation for injuries. Steps to take after an accident in South Philadelphia include:
- See a doctor as soon as possible to get examined for injuries you suffered in the accident.
- Follow your treatment plan and recovery instructions. Do not put off recommended treatment or rehabilitation.
- Keep copies of any bills, invoices, or receipts for expenses you incur due to the accident. Gather your pay stubs or income records if you miss time from work or need to transfer to a lower-paying role due to your injuries.
- Avoid posting about the accident or your injuries or posting photos/videos of yourself on social media. Insurance companies sometimes monitor social media for posts that contradict your personal injury claim.
Finally, contact an injury attorney in South Philly to get started with your personal injury claims.
How Will a South Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawyer Help You Secure a Financial Recovery?
Liable parties and insurance companies may make it difficult for you to obtain compensation for your injuries and losses. When you contact an injury attorney in South Philly from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin, you can expect our firm to vigorously pursue the financial recovery you deserve. Let us handle all the details of preparing and pursuing your legal claims, including:
- Thoroughly investigating the accident and your injuries to secure all available evidence for your case
- Building a compelling legal case in support of your right to recover compensation
- Documenting your injuries and losses to ensure we pursue full financial recovery for your ongoing and future losses and needs
- Preparing and filing insurance claims and demand letters on your behalf
- Aggressively negotiating with insurance adjusters and defense lawyers to secure maximum compensation for you in a settlement
- Taking your case to court and trial if necessary to fight for the compensation you need and deserve
- $35.1 MillionPersonal Injury
- $10 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.8 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.25 MillionPersonal Injury
- $3.25 MillionPersonal Injury
Contact Us for a Free Case Evaluation to Speak with an Injury Attorney in South Philly About Your Options
After suffering injuries in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you may have the right to recover compensation for your losses. Contact van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin today for a free, no-obligation consultation to learn more about how a South Philadelphia personal injury lawyer can help you seek accountability and justice from those responsible for the harm you’ve suffered.
According to the Pennsylvania Department of Health, in one recent year, more than 13,000 Philadelphians were hospitalized for accidental injuries.
Our Consultations Are Always Free
About South Philadelphia
South Philadelphia, also frequently called South Philly, is a section of the city of Philadelphia bounded by South Street to the north and by the Delaware and Schuylkill Rivers. South Philadelphia has been predominantly known for its Italian-American communities which hold numerous Italian saint festivals and other celebrations like the South 9th Street Italian Market festival. South Philadelphia is also home to the Philadelphia Sports Complex, where Philadelphia’s professional sports teams have their stadia.
Personal Injury Legal Services: Areas Served
At van der Veen, Hartshorn and Levin, we proudly extend our personal injury legal services across a broad range of locations throughout Pennsylvania, ensuring that wherever you are, top-notch legal support is never far away. Below is a concise list of the geographic locations that detail our offerings:
- Philadelphia County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Berks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Bucks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Chester County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Delaware County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lehigh County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Montgomery County Personal Injury Lawyer
Click on your locality to learn how our unrivaled experience in personal injury law is tailored to meet the unique needs of residents in these specific areas.