Injury Attorney in Center City, Philadelphia, Pursues Maximum Financial Recovery for Clients Injured by the Negligence of Others
Have you been hurt in an accident in Center City, Philly? If the accident and your injuries occurred due to somebody else’s fault, you may have the right to pursue a personal injury claim. A Center City personal injury lawyer can help you demand accountability and compensation from those responsible for the harm and loss you’ve suffered.
After suffering injuries in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence or fault, get legal help to pursue financial recovery and accountability. Contact van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin for a free initial claim evaluation to learn how an injury attorney in Center City, Philadelphia, will fight to secure the compensation and justice you deserve. Our attorneys and staff work tirelessly to obtain maximum results for our clients. No case is too big or too small, and we consider every case just as important to us as they are to our clients.
We Don't Get Paid Unless We Win Your Case.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle for Clients in Center City Philly
At van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin, our legal team represents clients who have suffered injuries due to accidents such as:
- Center City car accidents
- Center City truck accident
- Center City motorcycle accidents
- Center City bicycle accidents
- Center City construction accidents
- Center City slip and fall accidents
- Center City defective product accidents
- Center City nursing home negligence
- Center City premises liability
- Center City dram shop liability
- Center City dog bites
- Center City catastrophic injuries
- Center City medical malpractice
- Center City wrongful death
Contact us today if you’ve been hurt due to someone else’s fault to see how we can help.
What Should You Do After Being Injured in an Accident?
After you’ve suffered injuries in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you can take steps to protect your legal rights and options for recovering compensation for your financial and personal losses. Things you can do after an accident to put yourself in the best position to pursue a personal injury claim include:
- Seek prompt medical attention to have a doctor diagnose your injuries.
- Follow your doctor’s treatment plan and recovery instructions.
- Keep copies of any bills, invoices, or receipts of expenses you incur due to your injuries.
- Gather your pay stubs or income statements if you cannot work or suffer a reduction in income due to your injuries.
- Avoid discussing the accident or your injuries on social media or posting photos/videos of yourself while undergoing treatment for your injuries.
Finally, contact an injury attorney in Center City, Philadelphia from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin to get legal help pursuing financial relief from those responsible for your injuries.
- Two-Time Success: A Consistent Legal Powerhouse
“These guys are the dream team of Philadelphia. I’ve had two injury cases taken care of by these guys, and the end result was exactly what I was promised. I thank god for having such efficient attorneys. I will continue to recommend friends and family because every case is treated as if it is the biggest case.”- Kevin R. / Client★★★★★
- Seamless Experience: Legal Excellence Meets Compassionate Care
"Wonderful experience with this law firm after getting hit last summer. The whole staff is on top of things and communicates well. A special shoutout to the attorney who handled my case and negotiated my medical bills. I was able to get the care and treatment I needed with minimal stress because they handled it all!"- Amanda A. / Client★★★★★
- Effortless Recovery: Comprehensive Care and Exceptional Communication
"Going with this law firm for my auto accident case was the best advice anyone ever gave me. I was very impressed with my results and the way they handled my case and me."- Ant F. / Client★★★★★
- Prompt and Precise: An Automobile Settlement that Stands Out
“I wanted to thank you for the excellent work you did as my attorney with the settlement of my automobile accident. I know you have a lot of clients, so your prompt responses and attention to detail really meant a lot to me.”- Jarrett H. / Client★★★★★
Financial Recovery Available in a Personal Injury Claim
In a personal injury claim, you may have the right to recover compensation for financial and personal loss caused by your injuries. Let a Center City personal injury lawyer from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin help you pursue financial recovery for your:
- Medical treatment and rehabilitation expenses
- Ongoing and future losses of income or employment benefits if you cannot work or need to transfer to a lower-paying role due to your injuries
- Repair or replacement costs for any property of yours that was damaged or destroyed in the accident
- Physical pain and emotional distress
- Reduced enjoyment or quality of life due to disabilities or visible scarring and disfigurement
How Can a Center City Personal Injury Lawyer Help You with Your Case?
You deserve to focus your time and energy on recovering from accident injuries. However, you also need financial recovery for losses arising from your injuries, including medical expenses and lost wages. An injury attorney in Center City, Philly can handle the details of your personal injury case while you focus on your medical treatment and rehabilitation. When you turn to van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin for help after an accident, you can expect our firm to:
- Investigate your claim to secure evidence supporting your right to recover compensation
- Identify potentially liable parties and legal options for financial compensation
- Document your injuries and losses, including calculating estimated future expenses or losses
- Prepare and file insurance and personal injury claims on your behalf
- Aggressively negotiate for a fair and full settlement
- Advocate your case in court and at trial if necessary
- $35.1 MillionPersonal Injury
- $10 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.8 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.25 MillionPersonal Injury
- $3.25 MillionPersonal Injury
Contact Us for a Free Case Review to Speak with a Knowledgeable Injury Attorney in Center City, Philly
When you’ve been injured in an accident due to another’s carelessness or recklessness, you deserve to recover compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Contact van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin today for a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your legal options with an experienced Center City personal injury lawyer from our team.
Our Consultations Are Always Free
About Center City
Center City is a neighborhood of Philadelphia consisting of the city’s central business district and neighborhoods, bounded by South Street to the south, Vine Street to the north, and the Delaware and Schuylkill Rivers to the east and west, respectively. Center City is home to the headquarters of several major corporations, including Aramark and Comcast.
The National Safety Council reports that, in one recent year, there were approximately 62 million injuries in the U.S., resulting in over $1.225 billion in costs and economic losses. According to the Pennsylvania Department of Health, in one recent year over 13,000 people were hospitalized in Philadelphia due to accidental injuries, including over 7,200 fall victims and 860 motor vehicle occupants.
Personal Injury Legal Services: Areas Served
At van der Veen, Hartshorn and Levin, we proudly extend our personal injury legal services across a broad range of locations throughout Pennsylvania, ensuring that wherever you are, top-notch legal support is never far away. Below is a concise list of the geographic locations that detail our offerings:
- Philadelphia County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Berks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Bucks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Chester County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Delaware County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lehigh County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Montgomery County Personal Injury Lawyer
Click on your locality to learn how our unrivaled experience in personal injury law is tailored to meet the unique needs of residents in these specific areas.