Injury Attorney in West Chester, PA, Seeks Justice and Financial Recovery for Clients Hurt in Accidents in Chester County and Throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania
When you’ve been hurt in an accident due to someone else’s negligence or fault, get experienced legal representation to fight for the financial recovery and justice you deserve. Contact van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin for a free initial case review to discuss your legal options with a West Chester personal injury lawyer. Our attorneys have received numerous awards and recognitions throughout their careers, and our firm is regularly mentioned in the media for our historic results in personal injury cases. We take a holistic approach to legal representation, which means we focus on your physical and emotional recovery in addition to your financial recovery. Our firm cares deeply about our clients, and we strive to build long-lasting relationships that continue after our clients’ cases end.
We Don't Get Paid Unless We Win Your Case.
Our Firm Handles All Kinds of Personal Injury Claims
At van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin, our seasoned legal team has a proven track record of success representing clients in personal injury cases such as:
- West Chester car accidents
- West Chester truck accident
- West Chester motorcycle accidents
- West Chester bicycle accidents
- West Chester construction accidents
- West Chester slip and fall accidents
- West Chester defective product accidents
- West Chester nursing home negligence
- West Chester premises liability
- West Chester dram shop liability
- West Chester dog bites
- West Chester catastrophic injuries
- West Chester medical malpractice
- West Chester wrongful death
Contact our firm today to see how we can help if you or a loved one have been injured by someone else’s negligent conduct.
Compensation Available in Personal Injury Cases
In a personal injury claim, you may have the right to recover compensation for losses you suffer due to accident injuries. Turn to van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin for help with pursuing financial recovery for your:
- Medical expenses, including hospital bills, surgeries, prescriptions, medical/mobility equipment purchases, or physical/occupational rehab
- Costs of care or assistance you need to cope with long-term or permanent disabilities
- Loss of wages/income if you take time off work to recover from your injuries or earn less than you did before the accident
- Loss of future earning capacity and job benefits if you’ve been permanently disabled from working
- Pain and suffering, including reduced enjoyment or quality of life
What Should You Do After Getting Hurt in an Accident in West Chester?
When you’ve suffered injuries in an accident in West Chester, you may have the right to recover compensation for your losses. There are steps you can take following an accident to protect your legal options, including:
- Report the accident to the authorities or other relevant parties, if applicable, such as reporting a motor vehicle accident to law enforcement.
- Seek immediate medical attention to get checked for injuries you suffered in the accident.
- Request copies of any accident/incident reports and medical records of your injury treatment and rehab.
- Keep all bills, invoices, and receipts of expenses you’ve incurred due to the accident and your injuries.
- Gather your pay stubs or income statements to calculate your lost income if you take time off work or transfer to a lower-paying position during your recovery.
Finally, contact an injury attorney in West Chester, PA, from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin to get legal help with pursuing your compensation claims.
- Two-Time Success: A Consistent Legal Powerhouse
“These guys are the dream team of Philadelphia. I’ve had two injury cases taken care of by these guys, and the end result was exactly what I was promised. I thank god for having such efficient attorneys. I will continue to recommend friends and family because every case is treated as if it is the biggest case.”- Kevin R. / Client★★★★★
- Seamless Experience: Legal Excellence Meets Compassionate Care
"Wonderful experience with this law firm after getting hit last summer. The whole staff is on top of things and communicates well. A special shoutout to the attorney who handled my case and negotiated my medical bills. I was able to get the care and treatment I needed with minimal stress because they handled it all!"- Amanda A. / Client★★★★★
- Effortless Recovery: Comprehensive Care and Exceptional Communication
"Going with this law firm for my auto accident case was the best advice anyone ever gave me. I was very impressed with my results and the way they handled my case and me."- Ant F. / Client★★★★★
- Prompt and Precise: An Automobile Settlement that Stands Out
“I wanted to thank you for the excellent work you did as my attorney with the settlement of my automobile accident. I know you have a lot of clients, so your prompt responses and attention to detail really meant a lot to me.”- Jarrett H. / Client★★★★★
Let a West Chester Personal Injury Lawyer Help You Pursue Financial Recovery and Justice for Your Injuries
If you need help pursuing financial recovery from the insurance company or a liable party for injuries you suffered in an accident, an injury attorney in West Chester, PA, from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin can offer the legal representation you need. While you focus on your physical and emotional recovery, let our legal team handle all the details of your personal injury case, including:
- Investigating the accident to obtain evidence for your case
- Reviewing the facts and evidence to identify the party or parties responsible for the accident and your injuries and losses
- Documenting your injuries and losses to calculate what full compensation looks like for you
- Preparing and filing insurance and legal claims on your behalf to pursue the financial recovery you need
- Vigorously negotiating for a settlement that pays you full compensation for your injuries and losses
- Taking your case to court and trial if litigation becomes necessary to demand accountability for your harm and loss
- $35.1 MillionPersonal Injury
- $10 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.8 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.25 MillionPersonal Injury
- $3.25 MillionPersonal Injury
Contact Us for a Free Claim Evaluation to Speak with a Compassionate Injury Attorney in West Chester, PA
After being hurt in an accident caused by somebody else’s carelessness or fault, you deserve to seek compensation and justice from those responsible for your injuries and losses. Contact van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin today for a free, no-obligation consultation with a West Chester personal injury lawyer to learn how our firm can help you pursue accountability and financial recovery.
Our Consultations Are Always Free
About West Chester
West Chester is a borough located in Chester County, Pennsylvania. The county seat of Chester County, West Chester is considered a suburb of Philadelphia, located in the Philadelphia metro area/Delaware Valley region. The borough is home to much of the north campus of West Chester University, a public research university.
According to the Pennsylvania Department of Health, over 3,700 residents of Chester County were hospitalized in one recent year for accidental/unintentional injuries.
Personal Injury Legal Services: Areas Served
At van der Veen, Hartshorn and Levin, we proudly extend our personal injury legal services across a broad range of locations throughout Pennsylvania, ensuring that wherever you are, top-notch legal support is never far away. Below is a concise list of the geographic locations that detail our offerings:
- Philadelphia County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Berks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Bucks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Chester County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Delaware County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lehigh County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Montgomery County Personal Injury Lawyer
Click on your locality to learn how our unrivaled experience in personal injury law is tailored to meet the unique needs of residents in these specific areas.