Injury Attorney in Delaware County, PA, Fights for Maximum Compensation for Clients Harmed in Accidents in Upper Darby, Haverford, Chester, and Throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania
When you’ve suffered injuries in an accident due to someone’s negligence, let a Delaware County personal injury lawyer help you pursue financial recovery and justice. Contact van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin for a free initial claim evaluation to discuss your legal options with our knowledgeable attorneys and staff. Since 2014, our firm has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of clients injured in accidents in Delaware County and throughout Pennsylvania. Our dedication to achieving maximum results for our clients means we won’t give up or back down, even if that means taking a case to trial.
We Don't Get Paid Unless We Win Your Case.
What Kinds of Personal Injury Claims Can We Help You With?
At van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin, our legal team provides dedicated representation to clients in personal injury cases such as:
- Delaware County car accidents
- Delaware County truck accident
- Delaware County motorcycle accidents
- Delaware County bicycle accidents
- Delaware County construction accidents
- Delaware County slip and fall accidents
- Delaware County defective product accidents
- Delaware County nursing home negligence
- Delaware County premises liability
- Delaware County dram shop liability
- Delaware County dog bites
- Delaware County catastrophic injuries
- Delaware County medical malpractice
- Delaware County wrongful death
If you think you may have a personal injury claim, contact us to discuss how our firm can help with your case.
Financial Recovery Available in a Personal Injury Claim
Accident injuries can cause you to suffer various financial and personal losses. A personal injury claim may enable you to recover compensation for your losses, including:
- Costs of medical treatment and rehabilitation for your injuries
- Costs of long-term care you need to cope with physical disabilities caused by your injuries
- Past, ongoing, and future losses of income if you cannot work or need to transfer to a lower-paying position because of your injuries or disabilities
- Physical pain and emotional distress/suffering
- Loss of enjoyment and quality of life due to disabilities or permanent scarring/disfigurement
Steps to Take After Being in an Accident in Delaware County
When you’ve been hurt in an accident, you need to act quickly to ensure you have the option of pursuing a personal injury claim to recover compensation. Steps you should take following an accident in Delaware County include:
- Seek immediate medical help to diagnose your injuries and begin treatment.
- Follow your doctor’s treatment plan and recovery instructions.
- Obtain copies of any accident/incident reports written for the accident and medical records of your treatment and rehab
- Keep any bills, invoices, or receipts for expenses you incur due to your injuries.
- Gather your pay stubs/income statements if you’ve lost wages or earning capacity because of your injuries or resulting disabilities
Finally, contact an injury attorney in Delaware County, PA, from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin to get legal help pursuing your personal injury claims.
- Two-Time Success: A Consistent Legal Powerhouse
“These guys are the dream team of Philadelphia. I’ve had two injury cases taken care of by these guys, and the end result was exactly what I was promised. I thank god for having such efficient attorneys. I will continue to recommend friends and family because every case is treated as if it is the biggest case.”- Kevin R. / Client★★★★★
- Seamless Experience: Legal Excellence Meets Compassionate Care
"Wonderful experience with this law firm after getting hit last summer. The whole staff is on top of things and communicates well. A special shoutout to the attorney who handled my case and negotiated my medical bills. I was able to get the care and treatment I needed with minimal stress because they handled it all!"- Amanda A. / Client★★★★★
- Effortless Recovery: Comprehensive Care and Exceptional Communication
"Going with this law firm for my auto accident case was the best advice anyone ever gave me. I was very impressed with my results and the way they handled my case and me."- Ant F. / Client★★★★★
- Prompt and Precise: An Automobile Settlement that Stands Out
“I wanted to thank you for the excellent work you did as my attorney with the settlement of my automobile accident. I know you have a lot of clients, so your prompt responses and attention to detail really meant a lot to me.”- Jarrett H. / Client★★★★★
What Can a Delaware County Personal Injury Lawyer Do to Help with Your Recovery?
After suffering injuries in an accident due to someone else’s fault, you don’t have to go through the recovery process alone. Turn to an injury attorney in Delaware County, PA, from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin for legal help with pursuing your personal injury claims. As you focus your time and energy on your medical treatment and rehab, let our legal team handle all the details of your case, including:
- Investigating your case and obtaining evidence we can use to begin building a legal strategy
- Identifying liable parties and potential options for financial recovery, such as applicable insurance coverage
- Gathering documentation of your injuries and losses to support your compensation claim and help us pursue maximum compensation for your ongoing and future losses
- Preparing and filing insurance claims, demand letters, and lawsuits on your behalf
- Communicating and negotiating with insurers and at-fault parties to obtain a settlement for you
- Taking your case to court and trial when filing a lawsuit becomes necessary to hold those at fault for your injuries and losses accountable and secure the compensation you need and deserve
- $35.1 MillionPersonal Injury
- $10 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.8 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.25 MillionPersonal Injury
- $3.25 MillionPersonal Injury
Contact Us for a Free Case Review to Speak with an Experienced Injury Attorney in Delaware County, PA
If you’ve been involved in an accident that caused you injuries, get legal help to pursue financial recovery and justice for your harm and loss. Contact van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin today for a free, no-obligation consultation to learn how our firm will guide you through the claims process and advocate for your rights and future.
Our Consultations Are Always Free
About Delaware County
Delaware County is a county located in Pennsylvania. Although it is the third-smallest county by area in Pennsylvania, Delaware County is the commonwealth’s fifth-most populous. Part of the Delaware Valley region, Delaware County borders the city-county of Philadelphia and is considered. The county also lies at the point where the Delaware River begins to empty into Delaware Bay. Delaware County is home to numerous colleges and universities, including Swarthmore College and Villanova University. A small portion of Philadelphia International Airport also lies within Delaware County.
According to the Pennsylvania Department of Health, approximately 5,600 residents in Delaware County were hospitalized in one recent year for unintentional/accidental injuries, including 248 motor vehicle occupants.
Personal Injury Legal Services: Areas Served
At van der Veen, Hartshorn and Levin, we proudly extend our personal injury legal services across a broad range of locations throughout Pennsylvania, ensuring that wherever you are, top-notch legal support is never far away. Below is a concise list of the geographic locations that detail our offerings:
- Philadelphia County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Berks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Bucks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Chester County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Delaware County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lehigh County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Montgomery County Personal Injury Lawyer
Click on your locality to learn how our unrivaled experience in personal injury law is tailored to meet the unique needs of residents in these specific areas.