Injury Attorney in Allentown, PA, Represents Clients Pursuing Financial Recovery Through Personal Injury Claims in Lehigh County and Throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania
If you’ve been hurt due to the negligence or fault of another party, turn to an Allentown personal injury lawyer to fight for your rights and interests. Contact van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin for a free initial case review to speak with our attorney about your legal options for recovering compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Since 2014, our firm has worked tirelessly to fulfill our values of integrity, ethics, and client service. We are dedicated to being there for our clients, and we never give up or back down from a fight when pursuing financial recovery and justice for them.
We Don't Get Paid Unless We Win Your Case.
Types of Personal Injury Claims That Our Firm Can Help With
At van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin, our experienced legal team has a proven reputation for aggressively pursuing maximum financial recovery for clients in personal injury claims such as:
- Allentown car accidents
- Allentown truck accident
- Allentown motorcycle accidents
- Allentown bicycle accidents
- Allentown construction accidents
- Allentown slip and fall accidents
- Allentown defective product accidents
- Allentown nursing home negligence
- Allentown premises liability
- Allentown dram shop liability
- Allentown dog bites
- Allentown catastrophic injuries
- Allentown medical malpractice
- Allentown wrongful death
Contact our firm today to see how we can help if you or a loved one has suffered injuries because of someone else’s carelessness or recklessness.
Available Compensation in a Personal Injury Case
A personal injury claim can compensate you for financial and personal losses you sustain due to injuries from an accident caused by somebody else’s actions. Let an injury attorney in Allentown, PA, from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin help you pursue financial recovery for your:
- Medical treatment and rehabilitation expenses
- Expenses for long-term care or support services you need after suffering disabilities due to your accident injuries
- Lost wages/income if you cannot work because of your injuries or need to temporarily transfer to a lower-paying position within your medical restrictions
- Loss of future earning capacity and employment benefits if you become permanently disabled from your job
- Pain and suffering
Lost enjoyment or quality of life caused by disabilities or permanent scarring/disfigurement
- Two-Time Success: A Consistent Legal Powerhouse
“These guys are the dream team of Philadelphia. I’ve had two injury cases taken care of by these guys, and the end result was exactly what I was promised. I thank god for having such efficient attorneys. I will continue to recommend friends and family because every case is treated as if it is the biggest case.”- Kevin R. / Client★★★★★
- Seamless Experience: Legal Excellence Meets Compassionate Care
"Wonderful experience with this law firm after getting hit last summer. The whole staff is on top of things and communicates well. A special shoutout to the attorney who handled my case and negotiated my medical bills. I was able to get the care and treatment I needed with minimal stress because they handled it all!"- Amanda A. / Client★★★★★
- Effortless Recovery: Comprehensive Care and Exceptional Communication
"Going with this law firm for my auto accident case was the best advice anyone ever gave me. I was very impressed with my results and the way they handled my case and me."- Ant F. / Client★★★★★
- Prompt and Precise: An Automobile Settlement that Stands Out
“I wanted to thank you for the excellent work you did as my attorney with the settlement of my automobile accident. I know you have a lot of clients, so your prompt responses and attention to detail really meant a lot to me.”- Jarrett H. / Client★★★★★
Things You Should Do After Getting Hurt in an Accident in Allentown
When you’ve been injured in an accident, there are steps you can take that will help you be in a better position to pursue financial recovery in a personal injury claim. Actions to take following an accident in Allentown include:
- Report the accident if necessary, such as reporting a motor vehicle accident to law enforcement.
- Seek immediate medical attention to get checked for injuries you suffered in the accident.
- Follow your treatment plan and medical restrictions.
- Request copies of any accident/incident reports and medical records of your injury treatment.
- Gather your bills, invoices, and receipts of expenses, plus copies of your pay stubs or income statements to help document your lost wages.
Finally, contact an injury attorney in Allentown, PA, as soon as possible to begin the process of preparing and pursuing your personal injury claim.
Turn to an Allentown Personal Injury Lawyer for Help with Your Recovery
If you’ve been injured in an accident, your focus may be on treating your injuries and healing so you can get back to regular life. However, your injuries may cause significant financial consequences. While you devote your time and energy to your medical recovery, let an injury attorney in Allentown, PA, from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin go to work on your case by:
- Securing evidence for your personal injury claims by conducting a thorough investigation of the accident
- Reviewing the facts and evidence to identify liable parties and evaluate options for pursuing compensation
- Documenting your injuries and ongoing and future anticipated expenses to ensure we recover full compensation for you
- Filing your insurance and legal claims and handling communications with the insurance company or defense lawyers
Vigorously pursuing maximum financial recovery for you, whether through a negotiated settlement of your case or by going to court and trial if litigation becomes necessary to demand the right result for you.
- $35.1 MillionPersonal Injury
- $10 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.8 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.25 MillionPersonal Injury
- $3.25 MillionPersonal Injury
Contact Our Firm for a Free Claim Evaluation to Speak to a Knowledgeable Injury Attorney in Allentown, PA
Don’t wait another day to seek legal help pursuing financial recovery and justice for injuries you suffered in an accident. Contact van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin today for a free, no-obligation consultation to learn how an Allentown personal injury lawyer will advocate for your rights and interests in your case.
About Allentown, PA and Personal Injury Claims
Allentown is a city located in Lehigh County and is the county seat. Allentown sits along the Lehigh River, a tributary of the Delaware River. Allentown, along with other large nearby municipalities such as Bethlehem and Easton, make up the Lehigh Valley region. Although an industrial hub for much of the 19th and 20th centuries, Allentown began diversifying its economy in the late 20th century in response to deindustrialization, growing its service, healthcare, and transportation sectors. Allentown is the headquarters of Pennsylvania Power and Light. The city is also home to the Allentown Fairgrounds, which hosts the Great Allentown Fair, one of the country’s largest and longest-running fairs.
According to the Pennsylvania Department of Health, more than 4,200 people in one recent year were hospitalized after suffering unintentional/accidental injuries.
Our Consultations Are Always Free
Personal Injury Legal Services: Areas Served
At van der Veen, Hartshorn and Levin, we proudly extend our personal injury legal services across a broad range of locations throughout Pennsylvania, ensuring that wherever you are, top-notch legal support is never far away. Below is a concise list of the geographic locations that detail our offerings:
- Philadelphia County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Berks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Bucks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Chester County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Delaware County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lehigh County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Montgomery County Personal Injury Lawyer
Click on your locality to learn how our unrivaled experience in personal injury law is tailored to meet the unique needs of residents in these specific areas.