Injury Attorney in Southwest Philly Seeks Financial Recovery and Justice for Clients Harmed in Accidents
Have you been injured in an accident in Southwest Philly? If the accident occurred because of someone else’s actions, you may have the right to pursue a personal injury claim to recover compensation for your harm and loss. A Southwest Philadelphia personal injury lawyer from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin can help. We take a holistic approach to legal representation, doing everything in our power to ensure you make a physical and emotional recovery in addition to fighting for your financial recovery. No case is too big or too small; your case is just as important to us as it is to you.
When you’ve gotten hurt in an accident due to somebody else’s negligence or fault, turn to an injury attorney in Southwest Philly to help you pursue financial relief and justice. Contact van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin for a free initial case evaluation to discuss your options with our legal team.
We Don't Get Paid Unless We Win Your Case.
Types of Personal Injury Claims We Can Help You With
At van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin, our team represents clients who have suffered injury or loss because of:
- Southwest Philadelphia car accidents
- Southwest Philadelphia truck accident
- Southwest Philadelphia motorcycle accidents
- Southwest Philadelphia bicycle accidents
- Southwest Philadelphia construction accidents
- Southwest Philadelphia slip and fall accidents
- Southwest Philadelphia defective product accidents
- Southwest Philadelphia nursing home negligence
- Southwest Philadelphia premises liability
- Southwest Philadelphia dram shop liability
- Southwest Philadelphia dog bites
- Southwest Philadelphia catastrophic injuries
- Southwest Philadelphia medical malpractice
- Southwest Philadelphia wrongful death
Contact us today to discuss how our firm can help you if you or a loved one has been harmed by someone else’s conduct.
What Compensation Is Available in a Personal Injury Claim?
A personal injury claim can provide you with financial recovery for losses you sustain due to your injuries. Personal injury compensation can provide you with money for your:
- Medical treatment and rehabilitation, including hospitalization, surgeries, prescriptions, and physical/occupational therapy
- Long-term care and support for disabilities, including medical/mobility equipment, housekeeping, or home health services
- Ongoing and future losses of income and job benefits
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of quality of life due to disabilities or scarring/disfigurement interfering with your daily activities
Steps to Take After Suffering Injuries in an Accident in Southwest Philadelphia
After an accident in Southwest Philadelphia, you should take steps to preserve your options for pursuing a legal claim against those responsible for your injuries and losses. Things you should do following an accident include:
- Report the accident to the relevant parties or authorities.
- Seek immediate medical attention to diagnose the injuries you suffered in the accident.
- Follow through on your treatment plan and recovery instructions, including any medical restrictions on your work or activities.
- Keep records of your expenses and lost wages from your injuries.
- Refrain from discussing the accident or your injuries on social media or posting photos/videos of yourself while undergoing treatment and rehab.
Finally, contact a Southwest Philadelphia personal injury lawyer from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin as soon as possible to begin working on your legal claims.
- Two-Time Success: A Consistent Legal Powerhouse
“These guys are the dream team of Philadelphia. I’ve had two injury cases taken care of by these guys, and the end result was exactly what I was promised. I thank god for having such efficient attorneys. I will continue to recommend friends and family because every case is treated as if it is the biggest case.”- Kevin R. / Client★★★★★
- Seamless Experience: Legal Excellence Meets Compassionate Care
"Wonderful experience with this law firm after getting hit last summer. The whole staff is on top of things and communicates well. A special shoutout to the attorney who handled my case and negotiated my medical bills. I was able to get the care and treatment I needed with minimal stress because they handled it all!"- Amanda A. / Client★★★★★
- Effortless Recovery: Comprehensive Care and Exceptional Communication
"Going with this law firm for my auto accident case was the best advice anyone ever gave me. I was very impressed with my results and the way they handled my case and me."- Ant F. / Client★★★★★
- Prompt and Precise: An Automobile Settlement that Stands Out
“I wanted to thank you for the excellent work you did as my attorney with the settlement of my automobile accident. I know you have a lot of clients, so your prompt responses and attention to detail really meant a lot to me.”- Jarrett H. / Client★★★★★
Turn to an Injury Attorney in Southwest Philly for Help Pursuing Financial Recovery
When you’ve been injured in an accident, you don’t have to go through the recovery process alone. A Southwest Philadelphia personal injury lawyer can advocate for your rights in a personal injury claim while you focus on treating your injuries and getting back to normal life. Let van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin handle the details of your personal injury case, including:
- Recovering evidence from the accident to prove your right to recover compensation
- Documenting your injuries and losses to ensure you obtain a full financial recovery for your past, ongoing, and future losses
- Identifying liable parties and avenues for financial compensation, such as applicable insurance coverage
- Filing your insurance and legal claims and handling communications and negotiations with insurance adjusters and defense lawyers on your behalf
- Aggressively pursuing maximum compensation for you through a personal injury settlement or by taking your case to court and trial, if necessary
- $35.1 MillionPersonal Injury
- $10 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.8 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.25 MillionPersonal Injury
- $3.25 MillionPersonal Injury
Contact Our Firm for a Free Claim Review to Speak with an Experienced Southwest Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawyer
After you’ve sustained injuries due to another party’s carelessness or recklessness, get legal help to pursue the compensation and justice you deserve. Contact van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin today for a free, no-obligation consultation to learn how our injury attorney in Southwest Philly can help you recover from the harm and loss you have suffered.
Our Consultations Are Always Free
About Southwest Philadelphia
Southwest Philadelphia is a section of the city of Philadelphia west of the Schuylkill River and south of Baltimore Avenue, bounded on the west by the city line. Southwest Philadelphia includes much of what was Kingsessing Township until the mid-19th century when the city of Philadelphia was expanded to include all of Philadelphia County. The section is home to Philadelphia International Airport and much of the city’s heavy industry.
According to the Pennsylvania Department of Health, more than 13,000 residents of Philadelphia were hospitalized for accidental injuries in one recent year.
Personal Injury Legal Services: Areas Served
At van der Veen, Hartshorn and Levin, we proudly extend our personal injury legal services across a broad range of locations throughout Pennsylvania, ensuring that wherever you are, top-notch legal support is never far away. Below is a concise list of the geographic locations that detail our offerings:
- Philadelphia County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Berks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Bucks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Chester County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Delaware County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lehigh County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Montgomery County Personal Injury Lawyer
Click on your locality to learn how our unrivaled experience in personal injury law is tailored to meet the unique needs of residents in these specific areas.