Injury Attorney in Chester County, PA, Guides Clients Through the Compensation Claims Process in West Chester, Phoenixville, Coatesville, and Throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania
When you’ve been hurt in an accident in Chester County, you deserve legal help to hold those responsible for your injuries and losses accountable. Contact van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin for a free initial claim evaluation to discuss your legal options with an experienced Chester County personal injury lawyer. Our firm was founded with the mission to help clients navigate life’s toughest challenges. We pride ourselves in representing people from all walks of life. No case is too big or too small. Our holistic approach to legal representation means we not only pursue financial recovery for our clients but also help with their physical, mental, and emotional recovery after a devastating accident.
We Don't Get Paid Unless We Win Your Case.
Types of Personal Injury Claims Our Firm Handles
At van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin, our legal team advocates for the interests and future of clients who have suffered harm and loss due to:
- Chester County car accidents
- Chester County truck accident
- Chester County motorcycle accidents
- Chester County bicycle accidents
- Chester County construction accidents
- Chester County slip and fall accidents
- Chester County defective product accidents
- Chester County nursing home negligence
- Chester County premises liability
- Chester County dram shop liability
- Chester County dog bites
- Chester County catastrophic injuries
- Chester County medical malpractice
- Chester County wrongful death
Contact our firm today to see how we can help you with your personal injury case.
How Much Might Your Personal Injury Claim Be Worth?
When you have a personal injury claim, you may be able to secure financial recovery for losses you incur due to the injuries you sustained in an accident. Personal injury compensation may include money for your:
- Medical treatment and rehabilitation of your injuries
- Care or support services you need after suffering long-term or permanent disabilities due to your injuries
- Lost wages or income if you become unable to work or suffer a reduction in your earning capacity due to injuries or disabilities
- Physical pain from your injuries or subsequent medical treatment
- Emotional trauma and distress from the accident or your injuries
- Reduced quality of life from disabilities or permanent scarring/disfigurement
- Two-Time Success: A Consistent Legal Powerhouse
“These guys are the dream team of Philadelphia. I’ve had two injury cases taken care of by these guys, and the end result was exactly what I was promised. I thank god for having such efficient attorneys. I will continue to recommend friends and family because every case is treated as if it is the biggest case.”- Kevin R. / Client★★★★★
- Seamless Experience: Legal Excellence Meets Compassionate Care
"Wonderful experience with this law firm after getting hit last summer. The whole staff is on top of things and communicates well. A special shoutout to the attorney who handled my case and negotiated my medical bills. I was able to get the care and treatment I needed with minimal stress because they handled it all!"- Amanda A. / Client★★★★★
- Effortless Recovery: Comprehensive Care and Exceptional Communication
"Going with this law firm for my auto accident case was the best advice anyone ever gave me. I was very impressed with my results and the way they handled my case and me."- Ant F. / Client★★★★★
- Prompt and Precise: An Automobile Settlement that Stands Out
“I wanted to thank you for the excellent work you did as my attorney with the settlement of my automobile accident. I know you have a lot of clients, so your prompt responses and attention to detail really meant a lot to me.”- Jarrett H. / Client★★★★★
Things You Should Do After an Accident in Chester County
After getting hurt in an accident in Chester County, there are steps you can take to prepare for pursuing a personal injury claim. Things you should do when you’ve been injured by someone’s negligence include:
- Go to the hospital or see a doctor as soon as possible after the accident to diagnose the injuries you suffered in the accident.
- Follow your healthcare provider’s treatment plan and recovery instructions.
- Request a copy of the accident/incident report, if one was written following the accident
- Obtain copies of the medical records of your treatment and rehab
- Gather your pay stubs or income statements if you miss time from work or experience a reduction in earnings
- Keep your bills, invoices, or receipts for expenses you incur due to the accident
Finally, contact an injury attorney in Chester County, PA, from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin as soon as possible after an accident to start pursuing your legal rights.
How Will Our Chester County Personal Injury Lawyer Advocate for Your Rights and Interests?
If you are unsure about how to pursue financial recovery in a personal injury claim, turn to an injury attorney in Chester County, PA, from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin for help. When you choose us to represent you in your personal injury claim, you can expect our firm to handle all the details of your case, including:
- Securing evidence from the accident to begin building your personal injury claim
- Identifying liable parties and potential claims you could pursue, such as insurance claims
- Documenting your injuries and losses to ensure we pursue full compensation for you
- Preparing and filing insurance or legal claims on your behalf and handling communications/negotiations with adjusters and defense lawyers
- Pursuing financial recovery for you, whether through a personal injury settlement or by going to court and trial when litigation becomes necessary to demand the compensation you need and deserve
- $35.1 MillionPersonal Injury
- $10 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.8 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.25 MillionPersonal Injury
- $3.25 MillionPersonal Injury
Contact Our Firm for a Free Case Review with a Seasoned Injury Attorney in Chester County, PA
If you’ve been hurt because of someone else’s careless or reckless behavior, turn to a Chester County personal injury lawyer to pursue financial recovery and justice. Contact van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin today for a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss how our firm will guide you through the claims process and fight for the compensation you need for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Our Consultations Are Always Free
About Chester County
Chester County is a county located in the Delaware Valley region of Pennsylvania. Chester County is one of the three original counties created with the founding of the colony of Pennsylvania. Much of the county’s communities are considered western suburbs of Philadelphia, while the southernmost portion of the county is considered suburbs of Wilmington, Delaware. Chester County is home to the headquarters or major facilities of various corporations, including Lavazza North America, QVC, Ricoh Americas, J.G. Wentworth, The Vanguard Group, and Victory Brewing Company.
According to the Pennsylvania Department of Health, over 3,700 people in Chester County were hospitalized for unintentional/accidental injuries in one recent year.
Personal Injury Legal Services: Areas Served
At van der Veen, Hartshorn and Levin, we proudly extend our personal injury legal services across a broad range of locations throughout Pennsylvania, ensuring that wherever you are, top-notch legal support is never far away. Below is a concise list of the geographic locations that detail our offerings:
- Philadelphia County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Berks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Bucks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Chester County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Delaware County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lehigh County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Montgomery County Personal Injury Lawyer
Click on your locality to learn how our unrivaled experience in personal injury law is tailored to meet the unique needs of residents in these specific areas.