Injury Attorney in West Philly Holds Negligent Parties Accountable for Causing Accidents That Injure Clients
When you’ve suffered injuries in an accident or incident caused by someone else’s injury or fault, you may have the right to pursue financial recovery and justice. A West Philadelphia personal injury lawyer from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin can help. Contact us today for a free initial case review to learn how our firm will guide you through the claims process and advocate for your rights and interests. For nearly a decade, our firm has been dedicated to our mission to help clients and their families navigate the toughest of life’s challenges. We take pride in representing people from all walks of life. No case is too big or too small for us, and you can expect that your case will be just as important to us as it is to you.
We Don't Get Paid Unless We Win Your Case.
Our Firm Assists Clients with All Kinds of Personal Injury Claims
At van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin, our experienced legal team represents clients in all types of personal injury cases, including those involving:
- West Philadelphia car accidents
- West Philadelphia truck accidents
- West Philadelphia motorcycle accidents
- West Philadelphia bicycle accidents
- West Philadelphia construction accidents
- West Philadelphia slip and fall accidents
- West Philadelphia defective product accidents
- West Philadelphia nursing home negligence
- West Philadelphia premises liability
- West Philadelphia dram shop liability
- West Philadelphia dog bites
- West Philadelphia catastrophic injuries
- West Philadelphia medical malpractice
- West Philadelphia wrongful death
After you’ve suffered injuries and loss because of somebody else’s conduct, contact our firm to see how we can help you pursue compensation and accountability.
What Compensation Can You Recover in a Personal Injury Claim?
In a personal injury case, you may be able to secure compensation for financial expenses and personal suffering caused by your injuries. Let a West Philadelphia personal injury lawyer from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin pursue financial recovery for your:
- Medical bills and recovery expenses, including medical/mobility equipment purchases or costs of long-term care for disabilities that result from your injuries
- Lost wages/income and loss of future earning ability
- Costs of repairs or reimbursement for your property that was also damaged or destroyed in the accident
- Physical pain and emotional distress from your injuries/disabilities and subsequent medical treatment (such as post-operative pain)
- Reduced quality of life due to disabilities or visible scarring/disfigurement
Things to Do After Suffering an Accident in West Philadelphia
When you’ve been injured in an accident in West Philadelphia, you should act quickly to protect your legal rights and options for pursuing financial recovery from those responsible for your injuries and losses. Steps to take following an accident include:
- Seek immediate medical attention at the hospital or from your doctor to document the injuries you sustained in the accident.
- Follow your treatment plan. Do not put off recommended treatments or rehab.
- Request copies of any accident/incident reports and your medical records of your treatment/rehabilitation
- Gather bills, invoices, and receipts of expenses from the accident, along with your pay stubs or income statements if you miss time from work or suffer a reduction in your earning capacity
- Refrain from posting about the accident or your injuries or posing photos/videos of yourself. Insurance companies may try to use your social media posts to discredit your injury claims.
Finally, remember to contact an injury attorney in West Philly as soon as possible to begin pursuing the financial relief you need and deserve.
- Two-Time Success: A Consistent Legal Powerhouse
“These guys are the dream team of Philadelphia. I’ve had two injury cases taken care of by these guys, and the end result was exactly what I was promised. I thank god for having such efficient attorneys. I will continue to recommend friends and family because every case is treated as if it is the biggest case.”- Kevin R. / Client★★★★★
- Seamless Experience: Legal Excellence Meets Compassionate Care
"Wonderful experience with this law firm after getting hit last summer. The whole staff is on top of things and communicates well. A special shoutout to the attorney who handled my case and negotiated my medical bills. I was able to get the care and treatment I needed with minimal stress because they handled it all!"- Amanda A. / Client★★★★★
- Effortless Recovery: Comprehensive Care and Exceptional Communication
"Going with this law firm for my auto accident case was the best advice anyone ever gave me. I was very impressed with my results and the way they handled my case and me."- Ant F. / Client★★★★★
- Prompt and Precise: An Automobile Settlement that Stands Out
“I wanted to thank you for the excellent work you did as my attorney with the settlement of my automobile accident. I know you have a lot of clients, so your prompt responses and attention to detail really meant a lot to me.”- Jarrett H. / Client★★★★★
Let Our Injury Attorney in West Philly Advocate for Your Rights and Interests
A personal injury claim can be a complex process, especially when liable parties and insurance companies delay or deny your claims. Turn to a West Philadelphia personal injury lawyer from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin for help with the details of your personal injury case, including:
- Thoroughly investigating the accident to secure evidence for your claim
- Reviewing the facts and circumstances to identify potentially liable parties and options for compensation, such as insurance coverage
- Calculating your ongoing and future anticipated losses to ensure you receive full compensation for your injuries
- Preparing and filing insurance claims and demand letters on your behalf
- Negotiating with insurance adjusters or defense lawyers to pursue a fair and full settlement for you
- Advocating your case in court and at trial if litigation becomes necessary to demand the financial recovery you deserve.
- $35.1 MillionPersonal Injury
- $10 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.8 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.25 MillionPersonal Injury
- $3.25 MillionPersonal Injury
Contact Us for a Free Case Review with a Seasoned West Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawyer
After being hurt due to someone else’s careless or reckless actions, get legal help to hold them accountable for your harm and loss. Contact van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin today for a free, no-obligation consultation to speak with an injury attorney in West Philly about your legal options.
Our Consultations Are Always Free
About West Philadelphia
West Philadelphia, also called West Philly, is a section of the city of Philadelphia roughly bounded by the Schuylkill River to the east, City Avenue to the northwest, Cobbs Creek to the southwest, and SEPTA’s Media/Wawa Line to the south. West Philadelphia is home to many of Philadelphia’s colleges and universities, including the University of Philadelphia, Drexel University, and Saint Joseph’s University. The Philadelphia Zoo, the U.S.’s oldest zoo, is also in West Philadelphia.
According to the Pennsylvania Department of Health, more than 13,000 people were hospitalized in Philadelphia for accidental/unintentional injuries in one recent year.
Personal Injury Legal Services: Areas Served
At van der Veen, Hartshorn and Levin, we proudly extend our personal injury legal services across a broad range of locations throughout Pennsylvania, ensuring that wherever you are, top-notch legal support is never far away. Below is a concise list of the geographic locations that detail our offerings:
- Philadelphia County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Berks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Bucks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Chester County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Delaware County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lehigh County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Montgomery County Personal Injury Lawyer
Click on your locality to learn how our unrivaled experience in personal injury law is tailored to meet the unique needs of residents in these specific areas.