Injury Attorney in Berks County, PA, Demands Maximum Compensation for Clients Hurt in Accidents in Reading, Wyomissing, Blandon, and Throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania
If you’ve been hurt because of someone else’s negligent or reckless conduct, get experienced legal help to pursue financial recovery and justice for your injuries and losses. Contact van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin for a free initial claim review to speak with a Berks County personal injury lawyer about your legal options. Our firm is known for deep legal knowledge and powerful representation. We strive to provide personalized representation combined with a relentless approach to fighting for the compensation you need and deserve. No case is too big or too small; your case will be just as important to us as it is to you. Our holistic approach means we will help you with your physical and emotional recovery in addition to your legal and financial recovery.
We Don't Get Paid Unless We Win Your Case.
Personal Injury Claims Our Firm Can Help You Pursue
The legal team at van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin advocates for the rights and interests of clients with personal injury claims such as:
- Berks County car accidents
- Berks County truck accident
- Berks County motorcycle accidents
- Berks County bicycle accidents
- Berks County construction accidents
- Berks County slip and fall accidents
- Berks County defective product accidents
- Berks County nursing home negligence
- Berks County premises liability
- Berks County dram shop liability
- Berks County dog bites
- Berks County catastrophic injuries
- Berks County medical malpractice
- Berks County wrongful death
When you have suffered injury and loss because of someone else’s fault, contact our firm to discuss how we can help you seek financial recovery in a personal injury claim.
Financial Recovery Available in a Personal Injury Claim
In a personal injury claim, you may have the right to recover compensation for financial and personal loss that you’ve suffered due to your injuries. Let a Berks County personal injury lawyer from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin help you secure financial recovery for your:
- Medical treatment and rehabilitation costs
- Costs of long-term care or support services for disabilities that result from your injuries
- Costs of repair or replacement of property that was also damaged in the accident
- Lost wages/income during your recovery period
- Lost future earning capacity and employment benefits if you are permanently disabled from your job
- Physical pain and emotional distress/trauma
- Lost quality of life caused by permanent disabilities or scarring/disfigurement
Steps You Should Take After Getting Hurt in an Accident in Berks County
After getting hurt in an accident, you should take steps that will help preserve your rights and options for pursuing financial recovery in a personal injury claim. Things to do when you’ve been in an accident in Berks County include:
- Report the accident to the appropriate parties or authorities if appropriate, such as after a motor vehicle accident.
- Go to the hospital or see a doctor as soon as possible to get examined for injuries you sustained in the accident.
- Follow your doctor’s treatment recommendations.
- Obtain copies of any accident/incident reports and your medical records of your injury treatment and rehabilitation
- Keep all bills, invoices, and receipts of expenses from the accident and your injuries.
- Gather your pay stubs/income statements if you miss time from work or experience a reduction in your earnings due to your injuries.
Finally, contact a Berks County personal injury lawyer from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin to start preparing and pursuing your legal claims.
- Two-Time Success: A Consistent Legal Powerhouse
“These guys are the dream team of Philadelphia. I’ve had two injury cases taken care of by these guys, and the end result was exactly what I was promised. I thank god for having such efficient attorneys. I will continue to recommend friends and family because every case is treated as if it is the biggest case.”- Kevin R. / Client★★★★★
- Seamless Experience: Legal Excellence Meets Compassionate Care
"Wonderful experience with this law firm after getting hit last summer. The whole staff is on top of things and communicates well. A special shoutout to the attorney who handled my case and negotiated my medical bills. I was able to get the care and treatment I needed with minimal stress because they handled it all!"- Amanda A. / Client★★★★★
- Effortless Recovery: Comprehensive Care and Exceptional Communication
"Going with this law firm for my auto accident case was the best advice anyone ever gave me. I was very impressed with my results and the way they handled my case and me."- Ant F. / Client★★★★★
- Prompt and Precise: An Automobile Settlement that Stands Out
“I wanted to thank you for the excellent work you did as my attorney with the settlement of my automobile accident. I know you have a lot of clients, so your prompt responses and attention to detail really meant a lot to me.”- Jarrett H. / Client★★★★★
How Can a Berks County Personal Injury Lawyer Help You Pursue Compensation and Justice?
When you’ve suffered injuries in an accident, you may focus on healing so you can get back to normal life as soon as possible. However, you also deserve to recover compensation from those responsible for your injuries and losses. When you turn to an injury attorney in Berks County, PA, from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin, you can expect comprehensive legal representation that includes:
- Thorough investigation of the accident to obtain all available evidence in support of your claim
- Documentation of your injuries and losses to ensure you recover full compensation for your ongoing and future losses
- Identifying all potentially liable parties and evaluating your legal options for obtaining financial recovery
- Communicating with insurance companies and defense lawyers on your behalf
- Vigorously pursuing maximum compensation for you through a settlement or by going to court and trial, if necessary
- $35.1 MillionPersonal Injury
- $10 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.8 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.25 MillionPersonal Injury
- $3.25 MillionPersonal Injury
Contact Our Firm for a Free Claim Evaluation with a Compassionate Injury Attorney in Berks County, PA
Don’t let accident injuries cause you long-term financial difficulties and personal suffering. Contact van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin today for a free, no-obligation consultation to learn how our Berks County personal injury lawyer will fight to protect your rights and future after a devastating accident.
Our Consultations Are Always Free
About Berks County
Berks County is a county located in Southeastern Pennsylvania. Part of the Greater Philadelphia metro region, Berks County was named for the county in England where Pennsylvania founder William Penn came from, Berkshire, which was often shortened to “Berks.” The Schuylkill River flows through Berks County, which is home to two Pennsylvania state parks, Nolde Forest and French Creek State Park.
According to the Pennsylvania Department of Health, over 4,400 residents of Berks County were hospitalized for accidental/unintentional injuries in one recent year, including over 300 motor vehicle occupants.
Personal Injury Legal Services: Areas Served
At van der Veen, Hartshorn and Levin, we proudly extend our personal injury legal services across a broad range of locations throughout Pennsylvania, ensuring that wherever you are, top-notch legal support is never far away. Below is a concise list of the geographic locations that detail our offerings:
- Philadelphia County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Berks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Bucks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Chester County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Delaware County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lehigh County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Montgomery County Personal Injury Lawyer
Click on your locality to learn how our unrivaled experience in personal injury law is tailored to meet the unique needs of residents in these specific areas.