Injury Attorney in Upper Darby, PA, Demands Accountability and Compensation from Negligent Parties Responsible for Injuring Clients in Delaware County and Throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania
Have you suffered injuries in an accident in Upper Darby caused by someone else’s negligence or fault? turn to an Upper Darby personal injury lawyer from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin to help you recover compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Contact us today for a free initial claim review to discuss your legal options with our experienced attorneys and staff. Our firm’s holistic approach to representing our clients means we focus not only on their financial recovery but also on their physical and emotional well-being. We take pride in representing people from all walks of life, and no case is too big or too small for us.
We Don't Get Paid Unless We Win Your Case.
Types of Personal Injury Cases That Our Firm Handles
At van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin, our attorneys and staff represent clients with injury claims that involve:
- Upper Darby car accidents
- Upper Darby truck accident
- Upper Darby motorcycle accidents
- Upper Darby bicycle accidents
- Upper Darby construction accidents
- Upper Darby slip and fall accidents
- Upper Darby defective product accidents
- Upper Darby nursing home negligence
- Upper Darby premises liability
- Upper Darby dram shop liability
- Upper Darby dog bites
- Upper Darby catastrophic injuries
- Upper Darby medical malpractice
- Upper Darby wrongful death
Contact us today to see how we can help when you’ve been injured by somebody else’s conduct or fault.
What Financial Recovery Is Available in a Personal Injury Claim?
If you have a personal injury claim, you may be able to recover compensation for financial and personal losses that you suffer due to injury. A financial recovery in your case can provide you with money for your:
- Medical expenses incurred to treat and rehab your injuries
- Long-term care and support for physical disabilities that result from your injuries
- Lost wages/income or loss of future earning ability if injuries or disabilities interfere with your ability to work
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment or quality of life due to physical disabilities or permanent scarring and disfigurement
- Two-Time Success: A Consistent Legal Powerhouse
“These guys are the dream team of Philadelphia. I’ve had two injury cases taken care of by these guys, and the end result was exactly what I was promised. I thank god for having such efficient attorneys. I will continue to recommend friends and family because every case is treated as if it is the biggest case.”- Kevin R. / Client★★★★★
- Seamless Experience: Legal Excellence Meets Compassionate Care
"Wonderful experience with this law firm after getting hit last summer. The whole staff is on top of things and communicates well. A special shoutout to the attorney who handled my case and negotiated my medical bills. I was able to get the care and treatment I needed with minimal stress because they handled it all!"- Amanda A. / Client★★★★★
- Effortless Recovery: Comprehensive Care and Exceptional Communication
"Going with this law firm for my auto accident case was the best advice anyone ever gave me. I was very impressed with my results and the way they handled my case and me."- Ant F. / Client★★★★★
- Prompt and Precise: An Automobile Settlement that Stands Out
“I wanted to thank you for the excellent work you did as my attorney with the settlement of my automobile accident. I know you have a lot of clients, so your prompt responses and attention to detail really meant a lot to me.”- Jarrett H. / Client★★★★★
Steps to Take After an Accident in Upper Darby
After you’ve suffered injuries in an accident in Upper Darby, there are things you can do to help maximize your chances of recovering compensation in a personal injury claim. Steps to take following an accident that injured you include:
- Go to the hospital or see a doctor as soon as possible to document the injuries you’ve suffered.
- Follow your healthcare provider’s treatment plan and recommendations.
- Request copies of any accident/incident reports for the accident and copies of medical records of your treatment and rehabilitation.
- Keep records of your expenses from the accident and your injuries, including any bills, invoices, or receipts. Gather your pay stubs/income statements if you miss time from work or have reduced income due to your injuries.
- Avoid posting about the accident or your injuries on social media or posting or tagging yourself photos and videos while treating your injuries. Insurers sometimes monitor social media for posts that might be construed as contradicting an accident victim’s injury claims.
Finally, contact an injury attorney in Upper Darby, PA, from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin to begin pursuing your legal claims.
How Can an Upper Darby Personal Injury Lawyer Help You Recover Compensation and Justice for Your Injuries?
Recovering from an accident can be a stressful process. Healing your injuries requires you to focus your time and energy on your medical treatment and rehabilitation. However, you also deserve to pursue compensation that provides you with the financial resources you need for your recovery. Turn to an injury attorney in Upper Darby, PA, from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin to handle the details of your legal case, including:
- Securing evidence that helps support your personal injury claims
- Documenting your injuries and losses to help support your case for maximum compensation for your ongoing and future losses or needs
- Identifying liable parties and options for pursuing financial recovery, including applicable insurance coverage
- Preparing and filing your claims and dealing with insurance adjusters, defense lawyers, or medical bill collectors for you
- Vigorously pursuing full financial compensation for you through a negotiated settlement or, when necessary, by taking your case to court and trial.
- $35.1 MillionPersonal Injury
- $10 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.8 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.25 MillionPersonal Injury
- $3.25 MillionPersonal Injury
Contact Our Firm for a Free Case Evaluation to Speak with Our Injury Attorney in Upper Darby, PA
When you’ve gotten hurt because of somebody else’s carelessness or recklessness, you deserve to seek financial recovery and accountability for your harm and loss. Contact van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin today for a free, no-obligation consultation to learn how our Upper Darby personal injury lawyer will fight to protect your rights and interests.
Our Consultations Are Always Free
About Upper Darby
Upper Darby is a home rule township located in Delaware County. Upper Darby is Pennsylvania’s sixth-most populated municipality. The township borders Philadelphia and is part of the Delaware Valley region. Upper Darby developed a bustling commercial district in the 1920s, with the township’s shopping district still having many well-preserved examples of Art Deco buildings. Upper Darby is also home to the Tower Theater, one of the top-ranked concert and music venues in the U.S.
According to the Pennsylvania Department of Health, over 5,600 people in Delaware County were hospitalized for accidental/unintentional injuries in one recent year.
Personal Injury Legal Services: Areas Served
At van der Veen, Hartshorn and Levin, we proudly extend our personal injury legal services across a broad range of locations throughout Pennsylvania, ensuring that wherever you are, top-notch legal support is never far away. Below is a concise list of the geographic locations that detail our offerings:
- Philadelphia County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Berks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Bucks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Chester County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Delaware County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lehigh County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Montgomery County Personal Injury Lawyer
Click on your locality to learn how our unrivaled experience in personal injury law is tailored to meet the unique needs of residents in these specific areas.