Injury Attorney in Montgomery County, PA, Advocates for the Rights of Clients Hurt in Accidents in Norristown, Pottstown, King of Prussia, Lansdale, and Throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania
After being hurt in an accident that occurred due to someone else’s carelessness or recklessness, you need seasoned legal counsel who will help you demand financial recovery and justice for your injuries and losses. Contact van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin for a free initial claim evaluation to discuss your legal options with a Montgomery County personal injury lawyer. Our firm is dedicated to fighting for the rights and interests of accident victims and their families, guiding them through a challenging period in their lives. Our holistic approach to client services means we focus on our clients’ physical and emotional recovery in addition to fighting to secure a financial recovery for them.
We Don't Get Paid Unless We Win Your Case.
Types of Personal Injury Cases That Our Firm Handles
At van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin, our experienced legal team can help you pursue compensation when you have a personal injury case arising from circumstances such as:
- Montgomery County car accidents
- Montgomery County truck accident
- Montgomery County motorcycle accidents
- Montgomery County bicycle accidents
- Montgomery County construction accidents
- Montgomery County slip and fall accidents
- Montgomery County defective product accidents
- Montgomery County nursing home negligence
- Montgomery County premises liability
- Montgomery County dram shop liability
- Montgomery County dog bites
- Montgomery County catastrophic injuries
- Montgomery County medical malpractice
- Montgomery County wrongful death
Contact us to learn how we can help you when you or a loved one has been injured due to another party’s fault.
What Can You Recover Compensation for in a Personal Injury Case?
A personal injury claim may enable you to recover compensation for losses that you incur because of accident injuries. Turn to an injury attorney in Montgomery County, PA, from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin for help demanding financial recovery that includes:
- Your medical treatment and rehabilitation expenses
- Your long-term care expenses, including home health care, medical/mobility equipment, or assistance with personal care
- Past, ongoing, and future losses of income due to temporary or permanent disability from your pre-accident job
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of quality of life because of physical disabilities or permanent scarring/disfigurement
Steps to Take After Being Hurt in an Accident in Montgomery County
When you’ve been injured in an accident in Montgomery County, you can protect your rights and options by taking certain critical steps to put yourself in the best position to pursue a personal injury claim. Things you should do after suffering injuries in an accident include:
- If applicable, report the accident to the appropriate parties, such as reporting a motor vehicle accident to the police.
- See a doctor as soon as possible after the accident to get examined for injuries you suffered in the accident.
- Follow your healthcare provider’s treatment plan.
- Request copies of medical records of your injury treatment and rehabilitation.
- Request a copy of any available accident/incident reports.
- Keep all bills, invoices, and receipts of your expenses, and gather your pay stubs or income statement if you miss time from work or suffer a reduction in your earnings.
Finally, contact an injury attorney in Montgomery County, PA, as soon as you can to begin pursuing your legal options.
- Two-Time Success: A Consistent Legal Powerhouse
“These guys are the dream team of Philadelphia. I’ve had two injury cases taken care of by these guys, and the end result was exactly what I was promised. I thank god for having such efficient attorneys. I will continue to recommend friends and family because every case is treated as if it is the biggest case.”- Kevin R. / Client★★★★★
- Seamless Experience: Legal Excellence Meets Compassionate Care
"Wonderful experience with this law firm after getting hit last summer. The whole staff is on top of things and communicates well. A special shoutout to the attorney who handled my case and negotiated my medical bills. I was able to get the care and treatment I needed with minimal stress because they handled it all!"- Amanda A. / Client★★★★★
- Effortless Recovery: Comprehensive Care and Exceptional Communication
"Going with this law firm for my auto accident case was the best advice anyone ever gave me. I was very impressed with my results and the way they handled my case and me."- Ant F. / Client★★★★★
- Prompt and Precise: An Automobile Settlement that Stands Out
“I wanted to thank you for the excellent work you did as my attorney with the settlement of my automobile accident. I know you have a lot of clients, so your prompt responses and attention to detail really meant a lot to me.”- Jarrett H. / Client★★★★★
Turn to Our Montgomery County Personal Injury Lawyer for Help Pursuing Financial Recovery and Justice
When you need to spend much of your time and energy on treating and rehabbing your injuries after an accident, it can be difficult to balance pursuing compensation from an insurance company or the party at fault for your injuries. However, an injury attorney in Montgomery County, PA, from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin can help by handling all the aspects of preparing and pursuing your personal injury case, including:
- Investigating the accident and securing relevant evidence for your case
- Documenting your injuries and calculating your ongoing and future financial and personal losses
- Evaluating your legal options and identifying all potentially liable parties
- Preparing and filing insurance and legal claims on your behalf
- Handling communications and negotiations with insurance adjusters, defense attorneys, or bill collectors
- Pursuing maximum compensation for you through a fair and full settlement or by taking your case to court and trial when litigation becomes necessary to demand a favorable result for you
- $35.1 MillionPersonal Injury
- $10 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.8 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.25 MillionPersonal Injury
- $3.25 MillionPersonal Injury
Contact Us for a Free Case Review to Speak with an Injury Attorney in Montgomery County, PA
If you’ve sustained injuries because of somebody’s negligence or fault in Montgomery County, PA, get the legal help you need to secure maximum financial recovery for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Contact van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin today for a free, no-obligation consultation to learn how a Montgomery County personal injury lawyer will advocate for your rights and interests.
Our Consultations Are Always Free
About Montgomery County
Montgomery County is a county in eastern Pennsylvania. The third-most populated county in Pennsylvania, Montgomery County is located adjacent to the city-county of Philadelphia. Montgomery County is considered part of the Philadelphia metro area/Delaware Valley region, marking the northern border of the region. Although many residents commute to Philadelphia for work, Montgomery County is home to significant commercial and business activity in communities such as Landsdale, Fort Washington, Horsham, and King of Prussia.
According to the Pennsylvania Department of Health, in one recent year, nearly 7,000 people in Montgomery County were hospitalized for unintentional/accidental injuries, including over 200 motor vehicle occupants.
Personal Injury Legal Services: Areas Served
At van der Veen, Hartshorn and Levin, we proudly extend our personal injury legal services across a broad range of locations throughout Pennsylvania, ensuring that wherever you are, top-notch legal support is never far away. Below is a concise list of the geographic locations that detail our offerings:
- Philadelphia County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Berks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Bucks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Chester County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Delaware County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lehigh County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Montgomery County Personal Injury Lawyer
Click on your locality to learn how our unrivaled experience in personal injury law is tailored to meet the unique needs of residents in these specific areas.