Injury Attorney in Bucks County, PA, Demands Justice and Compensation from Parties Responsible for Injuring Clients in Levittown, Croydon, Bristol, and Throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania
When you’ve been injured in an accident by someone else’s carelessness or fault, you deserve experienced legal representation that will fight for your rights and interests. Contact van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin for a free initial case review with a Bucks County personal injury lawyer to see how we will fight for financial recovery and justice for you. For over a decade, our firm has been dedicated to the singular mission of helping people and their families navigate life’s toughest challenges. No case is too big or too small; we represent clients from all walks of life. If you chose us to represent you in your personal injury claim, you can expect that your case will be just as important to us as it is to you.
We Don't Get Paid Unless We Win Your Case.
Types of Personal Injury Cases Our Firm Handles
At van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin, our experienced attorneys and staff help clients recover compensation after suffering injuries or losses due to:
- Bucks County car accidents
- Bucks County truck accident
- Bucks County motorcycle accidents
- Bucks County bicycle accidents
- Bucks County construction accidents
- Bucks County slip and fall accidents
- Bucks County defective product accidents
- Bucks County nursing home negligence
- Bucks County premises liability
- Bucks County dram shop liability
- Bucks County dog bites
- Bucks County catastrophic injuries
- Bucks County medical malpractice
- Bucks County wrongful death
Contact us today to see how our firm can assist you with your personal injury claim if you’ve been injured by another’s negligence.
Financial Compensation Available in Personal Injury Cases
A personal injury claim can provide you with financial compensation for expenses and personal harm caused by accident injuries you suffer. Turn to a Bucks County personal injury lawyer from van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin for help securing the money you deserve for your:
- Medical and rehabilitation expenses
- Costs of care or support services you need to help with permanent disabilities you suffer due to your injuries
- Ongoing and future losses of wages/income if you cannot work or need to transfer to a lower-paying position due to injuries or disabilities
- Physical pain and anguish
- Emotional trauma and distress
- Reduced enjoyment and quality of life
- Two-Time Success: A Consistent Legal Powerhouse
“These guys are the dream team of Philadelphia. I’ve had two injury cases taken care of by these guys, and the end result was exactly what I was promised. I thank god for having such efficient attorneys. I will continue to recommend friends and family because every case is treated as if it is the biggest case.”- Kevin R. / Client★★★★★
- Seamless Experience: Legal Excellence Meets Compassionate Care
"Wonderful experience with this law firm after getting hit last summer. The whole staff is on top of things and communicates well. A special shoutout to the attorney who handled my case and negotiated my medical bills. I was able to get the care and treatment I needed with minimal stress because they handled it all!"- Amanda A. / Client★★★★★
- Effortless Recovery: Comprehensive Care and Exceptional Communication
"Going with this law firm for my auto accident case was the best advice anyone ever gave me. I was very impressed with my results and the way they handled my case and me."- Ant F. / Client★★★★★
- Prompt and Precise: An Automobile Settlement that Stands Out
“I wanted to thank you for the excellent work you did as my attorney with the settlement of my automobile accident. I know you have a lot of clients, so your prompt responses and attention to detail really meant a lot to me.”- Jarrett H. / Client★★★★★
What Should You Do After Getting Hurt in an Accident in Bucks County?
When you’ve been injured in an accident, there are steps you can take to help you pursue financial relief in a personal injury claim. Things you should do following an accident in Bucks County include:
- Report the accident to the authorities or the appropriate parties, if necessary.
- Seek prompt medical attention to determine what injuries you suffered in the accident.
- Follow your doctor’s treatment recommendations and recovery instructions.
- Request a copy of any accident/incident report from the accident and copies of the medical records of your treatment
- Keep all bills, invoices, and receipts, along with copies of your pay stubs or income statements if you miss time from work or experience a reduction in your earnings
Finally, reach out to an injury attorney in Bucks County, PA, to discuss your legal options and start pursuing your compensation claims.
How Can a Bucks County Personal Injury Lawyer Help You Pursue Your Legal Claims?
Pursuing a personal injury claim can seem overwhelming, especially when dealing with insurance companies pressuring you to accept their settlement offer. Turn to an injury attorney in Bucks County, PA, for help with all the details of your personal injury case, including:
- Recovering evidence from the accident that can help build a compelling case
- Identifying parties who may be liable for your injuries and losses
- Evaluating your legal options for pursuing financial recovery, such as potential insurance coverages applicable to your claims
- Documenting your injuries and losses to calculate what fair and full compensation looks like for you
- Dealing with insurance adjusters, defense lawyers, or medical lien collectors for you so you can focus on your treatment and rehabilitation.
- Aggressively pursuing maximum financial recovery for you through a settlement or, if necessary, by going to court and trial to demand the relief and justice you deserve
- $35.1 MillionPersonal Injury
- $10 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.8 MillionPersonal Injury
- $4.25 MillionPersonal Injury
- $3.25 MillionPersonal Injury
Contact Us for a Free Claim Evaluation to Talk to an Injury Attorney in Bucks County, PA
Don’t wait to speak with a Bucks County personal injury lawyer after getting hurt due to another party’s negligence or recklessness. Contact van der Veen, Hartshorn & Levin today for a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your options with our seasoned legal team.
Our Consultations Are Always Free
About Bucks County
Bucks County is a county in Southeastern Pennsylvania. Named after the county of Buckinghamshire in England, Bucks County is part of the Philadelphia metro area/Delaware Valley, bordering the city of Philadelphia to the southwest. Bucks County was one of the first three counties established in the Colony of Pennsylvania. The county was also home to the second “Levittown” planned residential development in the U.S.
According to the Pennsylvania Department of Health, more than 5,300 people in Bucks County were hospitalized for unintentional/accidental injuries in one recent year.
Personal Injury Legal Services: Areas Served
At van der Veen, Hartshorn and Levin, we proudly extend our personal injury legal services across a broad range of locations throughout Pennsylvania, ensuring that wherever you are, top-notch legal support is never far away. Below is a concise list of the geographic locations that detail our offerings:
- Philadelphia County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Berks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Bucks County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Chester County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Delaware County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lehigh County Personal Injury Lawyer
- Montgomery County Personal Injury Lawyer
Click on your locality to learn how our unrivaled experience in personal injury law is tailored to meet the unique needs of residents in these specific areas.