Posts in May, 2017
- May 25Marijuana PossessionAlthough Pennsylvania has begun to pass and implement medical marijuana laws across the state, it is still illegal to possess marijuan...VIEW ARTICLE
- May 18When Can the Police Search My Car and Its Contents?It is a well-established legal principle that law enforcement officers are permitted to search a person’s car without a warrant. However...VIEW ARTICLE
- May 17Can the Sender of a Text Message be Held Liable for a Resulting Crash?In Pennsylvania, it is against the law for drivers to read or send text messages while they are operating a vehicle...VIEW ARTICLE
- May 11Pennsylvania Court Requires Police to Corroborate Testimony of Confidential InformantsLaw enforcement officers often rely on tips from confidential informants in order to obtain search warrants. Unfortunately, even when a cas...VIEW ARTICLE
- May 9The Dangers of Chemical SpillsEvery year, commercial trucks transport an array of products ranging from livestock and agricultural products to furniture and toys. However, i...VIEW ARTICLE
- May 3Collecting Compensation for Accidents Caused by Commercial Truck Brake FailureThe Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) estimates that around 29 percent of accidents involving commercial trucks are caused by brak...VIEW ARTICLE
When Can the Police Search My Car and Its Contents?
Can the Sender of a Text Message be Held Liable for a Resulting Crash?
Pennsylvania Court Requires Police to Corroborate Testimony of Confidential Informants
The Dangers of Chemical Spills
Collecting Compensation for Accidents Caused by Commercial Truck Brake Failure