Posts in April, 2021
- Apr 28Is The Smell Of Marijuana Enough For Police To Search Your Car?The issue surrounding when, and under what circumstances, a police officer can search a vehicle is always a complex one. La...VIEW ARTICLE
- Apr 27Can Black Box Technology Help Your Car Accident Case?When people think of black boxes, they typically think of those found on airplanes or on large trucks. However, according t...VIEW ARTICLE
- Apr 20Can You Sue Your Landlord For A Slip And Fall Accident?Perhaps you slipped on ice in your apartment building’s parking lot. Or, maybe you have asked your landlord to repair ...VIEW ARTICLE
- Apr 15To Settle Or Not Settle Your Accident Case?After being hurt in an accident, you can file a claim to recover compensation from the at-fault party. At some poin...VIEW ARTICLE
- Apr 13When Is Bank Robbery A Federal Crime?Recently, a man that formerly lived in Erie pleaded guilty to committing two bank robberies in the City of Erie jus...VIEW ARTICLE
- Apr 5How Hospitals Fight a Malpractice ClaimHospitals are supposed to help patients and treat them so they can overcome an illness or injury. While Pennsylvania is hom...VIEW ARTICLE
- Apr 5COVID-19 MessageCORONAVIRUS A Message to Our Clients and Friends The partners at van der Veen, Hartshorn, Levin & Lindheim place the health...VIEW ARTICLE
Is The Smell Of Marijuana Enough For Police To Search Your Car?
Can Black Box Technology Help Your Car Accident Case?
Can You Sue Your Landlord For A Slip And Fall Accident?
To Settle Or Not Settle Your Accident Case?
When Is Bank Robbery A Federal Crime?
How Hospitals Fight a Malpractice Claim