Posts in Dog Bites
- Apr 26Can You Recover Compensation When Another Dog Attacks Your Dog?Dog bites are very common in Pennsylvania, but it is not always humans who are the victim. Perhaps even more commo...VIEW ARTICLE
- Apr 7Pennsylvania Dog Bite LawIn Pennsylvania, dog owners are held strictly liable for injuries caused by their animals, so if you or your child wer...VIEW ARTICLE
- Oct 5Defenses To Dog Bite Claims In PennsylvaniaA celebrity dog trainer is in the middle of a lawsuit in which a promising young gymnast is claiming his do...VIEW ARTICLE
- Aug 31Can You Hold Roommates Responsible For Dog Bites?tragic story emerged out of Miller Township recently, in which a 60-year-old woman was mauled to death by three pitbull terriers...VIEW ARTICLE
- Jun 17Debunking Common Myths Surrounding Dog BitesAccording to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of postal service workers that have become the victims of dog bite...VIEW ARTICLE
- May 27Pennsylvania Among Top Five States With Highest Dog Bite ClaimsAccording to a recent report from a National Insurance Company, dog bite claims are on the rise in Pennsylvania. In fact...VIEW ARTICLE
- May 4Common Injuries That Result From Dog BitesIt is a common misconception that dog bites only result in minor injuries. As a woman found out recently, that i...VIEW ARTICLE
- Feb 16The Steps You Take After a Dog Bite are Crucial for Your ClaimRecently, two male runners were getting ready for the Roadrunner Club’s Winter Series Jingle Bell event when they were attacked b...VIEW ARTICLE
- Nov 12FAQs Surrounding Dog Bite Claims in PennsylvaniaDog bites cause very serious injuries and when they do, injured victims in Pennsylvania can file a claim to secure compensatio...VIEW ARTICLE
- Jul 16Who is Liable for Dog Bites?Pennsylvania’s laws on dog bites are a little more confusing than they are in other states. Although victims of dog bite...VIEW ARTICLE
- Aug 20What to Do After a Dog Bite or AttackDog bites and attacks cause very serious injuries. Due to the fact that people think these are only minor incidents, they’r...VIEW ARTICLE
- Jun 11Can Postal Workers Sue for Dog Bites?It’s a known fact that dogs and postal workers don’t often get along. Dogs become territorial and bark madly as th...VIEW ARTICLE
- Jun 12Did the Dog Have a Bad History of Aggression?Dog bites What is a Dangerous Dog? While pit bulls are responsible for more than half of all dog attack death...VIEW ARTICLE
- Dec 5Understanding Pennsylvania Dog Bite LawsInjuries incurred from a dog bite can have significant lifelong emotional and physical damage. Often, the injured party will require medical attentio...VIEW ARTICLE
Can You Recover Compensation When Another Dog Attacks Your Dog?
Pennsylvania Dog Bite Law
Defenses To Dog Bite Claims In Pennsylvania
Can You Hold Roommates Responsible For Dog Bites?
Debunking Common Myths Surrounding Dog Bites
Pennsylvania Among Top Five States With Highest Dog Bite Claims
Common Injuries That Result From Dog Bites
The Steps You Take After a Dog Bite are Crucial for Your Claim
FAQs Surrounding Dog Bite Claims in Pennsylvania
Who is Liable for Dog Bites?
What to Do After a Dog Bite or Attack
Can Postal Workers Sue for Dog Bites?
Did the Dog Have a Bad History of Aggression?
Understanding Pennsylvania Dog Bite Laws