Posts in Medical Malpractice
- May 24What is a Certificate of Merit in Medical Malpractice Cases?Medical malpractice cases are some of the most complicated in the area of civil law. It can be challenging to prov...VIEW ARTICLE
- Apr 7Dental Malpractice is Medical MalpracticeJust as people visit doctors to treat and prevent many different medical issues, they also visit dentists to protect their ora...VIEW ARTICLE
- Jan 11Four Defenses To Medical Malpractice ClaimsA man is suing a hospital because they sent his mother away from the facility after she visited the emergency room...VIEW ARTICLE
- Oct 19What Are The Most Common Medical Errors?Medical malpractice is much more common than people think. Medical malpractice occurs any time a doctor or other healthcare professional doe...VIEW ARTICLE
- Apr 5How Hospitals Fight a Malpractice ClaimHospitals are supposed to help patients and treat them so they can overcome an illness or injury. While Pennsylvania is hom...VIEW ARTICLE
- Dec 3FAQs Surrounding Medical Malpractice in PennsylvaniaInjured and sick individuals trust healthcare professionals to make them better, not worse, when they seek treatment. Unfortunately, this does no...VIEW ARTICLE
- Nov 4How Healthcare Professionals can Cause Cerebral PalsyThe time of birth should be a very exciting time for parents but sometimes, a child is born with a disabilit...VIEW ARTICLE
- Jun 23Medical Malpractice and COVID-19Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, hospitals throughout Pennsylvania and the rest of the country have been overwhelmed in thei...VIEW ARTICLE
- Nov 19When is a Hospital-Acquired Infection Medical Malpractice?Patients visit a hospital when they are sick and need treatment to get better. Unfortunately, that doesn’t always happen. Sometimes ...VIEW ARTICLE
- Oct 22Medical Diagnostic Errors are Medical MalpracticeWhen people are sick, they visit a doctor and place a lot of trust in that physician. Patients believe that th...VIEW ARTICLE
- Jul 1A Medication Error is Medical MalpracticeMedication is an important part of recovery for those that have just had medical treatment, or are suffering from certain condition...VIEW ARTICLE
What is a Certificate of Merit in Medical Malpractice Cases?
Dental Malpractice is Medical Malpractice
Four Defenses To Medical Malpractice Claims
What Are The Most Common Medical Errors?
How Hospitals Fight a Malpractice Claim
FAQs Surrounding Medical Malpractice in Pennsylvania
How Healthcare Professionals can Cause Cerebral Palsy
Medical Malpractice and COVID-19
When is a Hospital-Acquired Infection Medical Malpractice?
Medical Diagnostic Errors are Medical Malpractice
A Medication Error is Medical Malpractice