Posts in Wrongful Death
- May 28Understanding Wrongful Death Lawsuits in Pennsylvania: A Comprehensive GuideLosing a loved one due to someone else's negligence or intentional act is a devastating experience. In Pennsylvania, families have lega...VIEW ARTICLE
- May 24How Are Wrongful Death Settlements Distributed?The disappearance of Gabby Petito, followed by the discovery of her death, made headlines around the country and in fact, th...VIEW ARTICLE
- May 17How Long Does A Wrongful Death Lawsuit Take?In 2016, a young woman sadly took her own life while attending a college in Philadelphia. Approximately two years later, he...VIEW ARTICLE
- May 12Mistakes To Avoid When Filing A Wrongful Death LawsuitRecently, a federal judge dismissed a wrongful death lawsuit against the Bureau of Indian Affairs and a Native American Tribe. Withi...VIEW ARTICLE
- Mar 22What Evidence Do You Need When Filing A Wrongful Death Claim?Last year, a cinematographer was tragically killed on the set of a movie. The male star was holding the gun that kille...VIEW ARTICLE
- Dec 9What Is The Difference Between A Survival Action And A Wrongful Death Claim?Recently, the Pennsylvania Superior Court overturned a lower court verdict that stated a $10 million award in a wrongful death cas...VIEW ARTICLE
- Jun 3Filing A Wrongful Death Lawsuit After A Criminal DeathLosing a loved one is always devastating, but it can stir up even more anger and frustration when the loss o...VIEW ARTICLE
- Feb 11Filing a Wrongful Death Claim After Nursing Home AbuseRecently, a story regarding a wrongful death in a nursing home shone light on the negligence elders often experience in long-ter...VIEW ARTICLE
- Oct 30Can You Sue for a Wrongful Death by a Police Officer?Recently, the Court of Appeals Division in Washington State The story is a sad but interesting one. Cases involving police brutalit...VIEW ARTICLE
- Oct 6Tolling the Statute of Limitations in Wrongful Death CasesThe Pennsylvania Supreme Court recently ruled on the statute of limitations in wrongful death cases. A patient underwent a CT scan...VIEW ARTICLE
- Feb 11Common Questions About Wrongful Death ClaimsIn December the family of a cardiologist’s patient was awarded $6.3 million in a wrongful death lawsuit. A jury made thi...VIEW ARTICLE
- Jan 9Who can File a Wrongful Death Lawsuit in Pennsylvania?A 56-year-old man was working on his front-loader at his home when the hydraulic unit at the front of the machin...VIEW ARTICLE
- Jul 18Wrongful Death FAQsIn early May, U-Haul of Pennsylvania was found guilty of causing a propane gas explosion in a food truck in 2014...VIEW ARTICLE
- Mar 11Wrongful Death Claims vs. Survival Claims: What’s the Difference?Losing a In Pennsylvania, A Wrongful Death Claim in Pennsylvania Wrongful death is outlined in Pennsylvania’s Consolidated Statutes, Title 42, Chapte...VIEW ARTICLE
Understanding Wrongful Death Lawsuits in Pennsylvania: A Comprehensive Guide
How Are Wrongful Death Settlements Distributed?
How Long Does A Wrongful Death Lawsuit Take?
Mistakes To Avoid When Filing A Wrongful Death Lawsuit
What Evidence Do You Need When Filing A Wrongful Death Claim?
What Is The Difference Between A Survival Action And A Wrongful Death Claim?
Filing A Wrongful Death Lawsuit After A Criminal Death
Filing a Wrongful Death Claim After Nursing Home Abuse
Can You Sue for a Wrongful Death by a Police Officer?
Tolling the Statute of Limitations in Wrongful Death Cases
Common Questions About Wrongful Death Claims
Who can File a Wrongful Death Lawsuit in Pennsylvania?
Wrongful Death FAQs
Wrongful Death Claims vs. Survival Claims: What’s the Difference?