Posts in October, 2020
- Oct 30Can You Sue for a Wrongful Death by a Police Officer?Recently, the Court of Appeals Division in Washington State The story is a sad but interesting one. Cases involving police brutalit...VIEW ARTICLE
- Oct 29Trick-or-Treating Safely During COVID-19The COVID-19 pandemic has hit Pennsylvania hard, and changed just about everything about daily life in the state. Although it wa...VIEW ARTICLE
- Oct 27What to Do if You Have Been Falsely Accused of Domestic ViolenceDomestic violence is taken very seriously in Pennsylvania, and for good reason. No one should ever be the victim of thi...VIEW ARTICLE
- Oct 21What is a De Facto Life Sentence?The case of the “Serial Suburban Burglar” was heard in the Pennsylvania Supreme Court in early October. The court was divide...VIEW ARTICLE
- Oct 15Seven Factors that Will Affect Your Car Accident SettlementOne of the most common questions people ask after being involved in a car crash is how much their settlement wil...VIEW ARTICLE
- Oct 13What is Considered Drug Trafficking in Pennsylvania?Recently, a man was sentenced to twelve years in prison on two separate drug trafficking charges. Both charges were made i...VIEW ARTICLE
- Oct 8Types of Robbery in PennsylvaniaRecently, two men were arrested in Swissvale in connection with a number of armed robberies in Westmoreland and Washington Counties. The...VIEW ARTICLE
Can You Sue for a Wrongful Death by a Police Officer?
Trick-or-Treating Safely During COVID-19
What to Do if You Have Been Falsely Accused of Domestic Violence
What is a De Facto Life Sentence?
Seven Factors that Will Affect Your Car Accident Settlement
What is Considered Drug Trafficking in Pennsylvania?
Types of Robbery in Pennsylvania