Posts in Premises Liability
- Feb 17Three Important Aspects Of Premises Liability ClaimsIn March of 2019, a woman was injured in a popular big box store. The woman had entered the store t...VIEW ARTICLE
- Dec 30FAQs About Premises Liability ClaimsA toddler was recently injured at a popular houseware store after she hit her head on a sink in the publi...VIEW ARTICLE
- Sep 7Who Is Liable For Lead Exposure?Thousands of homes in Pennsylvania contain lead and when children are exposed to it, either during their early years or eve...VIEW ARTICLE
- Aug 18How To Ensure Your Pool Is Safe This SummerWhile pools do offer a refreshing way to cool off when you want to beat the heat, they also pose ...VIEW ARTICLE
- Mar 12Can You File a Lawsuit Over Negligent Security?An 84-year-old woman is filing a lawsuit against a casino after a 39-year-old man attacked her in the casino’s parking lot...VIEW ARTICLE
- Jan 12What is a Property Owner’s Responsibility for Clearing Snow?Parts of Pennsylvania have seen significant snowfall lately. While the snow is good news for those who were hoping for ...VIEW ARTICLE
- Mar 17Are Property Owners Required to Clear Snow and Ice in Pennsylvania?The Supreme Court in New Jersey has recently overturned a decision in a slip and fall case that rested on th...VIEW ARTICLE
- Aug 6Can You Sue Your Landlord in Philadelphia?According to data from the U.S. Census, Philadelphia has an owner-occupied housing rate of 52 percent. That means there are ...VIEW ARTICLE
- Jun 6What Duty do Store Owners Owe Customers?In early April, a case about a man slipping on a wet floor in a pet store made news. The ma...VIEW ARTICLE
- Apr 3What is an attractive nuisance claim?Transcript: Attractive nuisances, something that a property owner keeps on their property that could be attractive to children but because o...VIEW ARTICLE
- Mar 6Are Ski Resorts Liable for Accidents?It’s optimal ski weather all around Pennsylvania right now. Unfortunately, a day of skiing doesn’t always result in just good memorie...VIEW ARTICLE
- Jan 10Parking Lot Injuries Caused by Poor MaintenanceParking lots can be dangerous. While our initial fear may be rooted in parking lot and parking garage robberies and rapes...VIEW ARTICLE
Three Important Aspects Of Premises Liability Claims
FAQs About Premises Liability Claims
Who Is Liable For Lead Exposure?
How To Ensure Your Pool Is Safe This Summer
Can You File a Lawsuit Over Negligent Security?
What is a Property Owner’s Responsibility for Clearing Snow?
Are Property Owners Required to Clear Snow and Ice in Pennsylvania?
Can You Sue Your Landlord in Philadelphia?
What Duty do Store Owners Owe Customers?
What is an attractive nuisance claim?
Are Ski Resorts Liable for Accidents?
Parking Lot Injuries Caused by Poor Maintenance