Posts in Sex Crimes
- Apr 16Does Pennsylvania Have Romeo and Juliet Laws?Young love is a wonderful and exciting thing. However, teenagers are at a confusing age. The law still views many o...VIEW ARTICLE
- Apr 19Four Things To Know About Statutory Sexual Assault In PennsylvaniaRecently, a man from Nanticoke was arrested for several child sex crimes, including multiple felony counts of statutory sexual assault. O...VIEW ARTICLE
- Apr 7Differences Between Rape and Sexual Assault in PennsylvaniaIn late March, a man from Lancaster County was arrested for the rape and sexual assault of a girl in Berk...VIEW ARTICLE
- Mar 24What Is Indecent Exposure In Pennsylvania?Local police are currently searching for a man who exposed himself in public. In early February, the unknown man entered ...VIEW ARTICLE
- Aug 10FAQs About Megan’s LawRecently, a Lock Haven man was charged and now faces up to 34 years in prison for posing as a 19-year-ol...VIEW ARTICLE
- Aug 3What Is Sexual Assault In Pennsylvania?Recently, a man was arrested after sexually assaulting a woman in the bathroom of a super market in York Township. Th...VIEW ARTICLE
- Mar 2What is the Statute of Limitations on Sex Crimes in Pennsylvania?A man was recently charged with several sex crimes in Pennsylvania. While this is not all that surprising, as sex crime...VIEW ARTICLE
- Nov 3An Overview of Sex Crimes in PennsylvaniaA recent story broke in which a Pennsylvania man was arrested for allegedly meeting up with minors to engage in sexua...VIEW ARTICLE
- Dec 19Pennsylvania Supreme Court to Determine if Megan’s Law is ConstitutionalPennsylvania, along with all other states comply with Megan’s Law, a federal law. Recently however, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court has starte...VIEW ARTICLE
- Sep 10What is Aggravated Indecent Assault in Pennsylvania?In the middle of July 2019, a Pennsylvania man was arrested in New Jersey for allegedly raping a girl repeatedly nea...VIEW ARTICLE
- Aug 8What is Institutional Sexual Assault?Recently, two married teachers were convicted of having a sexual relationship with a girl that is now 19, but was jus...VIEW ARTICLE
- Oct 19Defense Against Sexual Intercourse With AnimalsIn Munson, Pennsylvania, three men have been Sexual Intercourse With an Animal Under Pennsylvania Criminal statute 18 P.S.A. § 3129, sexua...VIEW ARTICLE
- Sep 24What Megan’s Law Could Mean For Your FutureBeing convicted of a Mandatory Registration Required by Pennsylvania Law Under Megan’s Law, 42 Pa.C.S § 9799.32(1) and § 9799.67(1), anyon...VIEW ARTICLE
- Sep 12Airline Sexual HarassmentCountless cell phone video recordings have captured the abuses some passengers have faced in recent years by flight staff, police, an...VIEW ARTICLE
- Jul 12Condoms as Instruments of CrimeUnder the touted banner of fighting human trafficking, Pennsylvania law enforcement is Does Making Commercial Sex Worker Arrests Really Reduce Huma...VIEW ARTICLE
- Jun 6Rape Versus Statutory Sexual AssaultThere are many misconceptions surrounding Rape According to Chapter 31 Sexual Offenses of the Pennsylvania General Code, rape is defined a...VIEW ARTICLE
- Dec 19Holding Southeast Pennsylvania Transportation Authority Liable for Your AssaultMillions of commuters rely on the Southeast Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) for travel. Many people rightfully worry about being injured i...VIEW ARTICLE
- Feb 16Pennsylvania Supreme Court Changes Sex Offender Registration RequirementsIn 2012, Congress passed the Sex Offender Registration and Notification Act (SORNA), which added a series of crimes to the lis...VIEW ARTICLE
Does Pennsylvania Have Romeo and Juliet Laws?
Four Things To Know About Statutory Sexual Assault In Pennsylvania
Differences Between Rape and Sexual Assault in Pennsylvania
What Is Indecent Exposure In Pennsylvania?
FAQs About Megan’s Law
What Is Sexual Assault In Pennsylvania?
What is the Statute of Limitations on Sex Crimes in Pennsylvania?
An Overview of Sex Crimes in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania Supreme Court to Determine if Megan’s Law is Constitutional
What is Aggravated Indecent Assault in Pennsylvania?
What is Institutional Sexual Assault?
Defense Against Sexual Intercourse With Animals
What Megan’s Law Could Mean For Your Future
Airline Sexual Harassment
Condoms as Instruments of Crime
Rape Versus Statutory Sexual Assault
Holding Southeast Pennsylvania Transportation Authority Liable for Your Assault
Pennsylvania Supreme Court Changes Sex Offender Registration Requirements