Call for a Free Consultation 215-486-0123

What should I do immediately to help preserve my Pennsylvania wrongful death claim?


You don’t have a wrongful death claim until you pass. So, the question really is how do I preserve a wrongful death claim for a loved one or a family member. The way you do that is you, one, hire a lawyer. Two, open an estate, and then three, file a lawsuit within two years of the date of death.