Close Menu

Can I receive money even if the Pennsylvania car accident was my fault?

Return to Video FAQs


The short answer is no, you cannot. You can only sue a party in a theory of negligence if that party caused the accident. However, that determination should not be made until all the evidence is gathered, police reports, witness statements, etc. Many times we see police reports that put the fault on our client and after further investigation, in fact, the opposite is the truth.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn