Close Menu

I fell at a Pennsylvania business and the manager wants me to fill out some paperwork known as an incident report. What should I do?

Return to Video FAQs


Don’t fill anything out. Give them your name, give them your address, and call a lawyer. Let the lawyer do the interacting with the defendants, the store, or the Pennsylvania business where you fell. Let the lawyer figure out what the defect was, why you fell, and what they’re responsible for. Don’t fill out any of their forms. Let your lawyer do it.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn