Close Menu

If I am injured in a Pennsylvania truck accident, how will I pay for my medical bills?

Return to Video FAQs


Under Pennsylvania law, you will have your medical bills paid by the insurance policy that covers you. If you’re in an accident with a truck and you’re in another vehicle, your policy of insurance first party benefits will pay. If you’re in the truck itself, the truck’s insurance medical coverage mandatory in Pennsylvania will pay for your medical bills. If the car or the truck you’re in do not, but there’s coverage in your household, then your household coverage would kick in and pay for your medical bills.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn